Match Thread: Lincoln City v Milton Keynes Dons | Page 8 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Lincoln City v Milton Keynes Dons

Bolton
Ipswich
Derby
FGR
MK

All drawn from winning positions. Just the ten points dropped. And I only went back to the 30th December.

Lack of experience in the side preventing us from holding on to leads?

Bolton
Ipswich
Derby
FGR
MK

All drawn from winning positions. Just the ten points dropped. And I only went back to the 30th December.

Or put it another way, there's only really been one comfortable win for us (Accrington).

Even Bristol away was nerve wracking and Derby at home we got a second at just the right time - the only game we've done it.

Fans deserve better than that. Atmosphere seems to be getting flatter. Really poor from us.

But let’s focus on positives - Rushworth, Poole, O’Connor, Bishop, Mandriou

We all new what was coming lads our inability to get that 2nd goal is proving incredibly costly at least that is 8 games unbeaten we should be lumping on the draw every home game.

Bolton
Ipswich
Derby
FGR
MK

Lack of ambition? We just seem so shit scared of giving up our lead, that we eventually do just that by being too passive.

Never going to win by sitting back and letting the other team have 70% possession, when will they learn. Still ive no doubt Mark Kennedy will be happy with the result.....still unbeaten at home.