Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tim Walter

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Michael Carrick

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This had better not be true.
If it is then obviously noone with sense wanted the job. All the people who were involved asked about January and the thought of going with this squad and no money put them off.... rightly so.

Ward was banging on about the quality of candidates applying for the job shows that the Norwich job is still seen as a massive job.....if it ends up being Bruce that will have to go down with the we will squad the world for best manager and ended up with NA

Hannah Perkins a former guardian sports reporter has said the following

Bruce isn't in consideration for the role not an option.

Warne was of interest but he is happy in his current role

Parker apparently was top of the list but rejected the job for club Brugges.

She says the search will now go to next man on list.

Happy New Year everyone. Let’s hope that something good comes from all this.

Yep Happy New Year to you all from down under and hoping the enthusiasm will now start to return. Totally fed up of being in the doldrums of 2022!!

I`m still sticking with my initial candidate.....he doesn't particularly inspire me, but he will IMO be the choice.......Wagner.

Apparently its david wagner, skybet stopped taking bets too, obviously worked with webber before, free agent no compo will delight the board. Since leave huddy his record is shockingly bad being sacked 3 times after very bad long losing streaks, brilliant!! Poor mans DF imo

If this is the case there will be more money required to offload him in a year or so.
The only way forward is to remove the Webbers and to do this we need new owners to take over asap.
All this crap is the fault of the Smiffs. How much longer will they selfishly hang onto power to satisfy their own self importance ?

Apparently its david wagner, skybet stopped taking bets too, obviously worked with webber before, free agent no compo will delight the board. Since leave huddy his record is shockingly bad being sacked 3 times after very bad long losing streaks, brilliant!! Poor mans DF imo
His record at Huddersfield is great, he started well at Schalke 04 but then went 18 without a win the thing is it's hard to judge him on it because that club was a mess at the time, the young boys job is mixed as they were a strong side (consecutive champions I think) in the swiss league and he didn't win the league again but did win some champions League games but the objective was the league and they struggled and ended up 15 points behind 1st.

I'm willing to give him a go about the Webber fanbase is building again as they are close. His wife is a director and his friend is manager. Maybe Webber will do as he did at Huddersfield an bugger off now.

Haha I had t thought of him as a poor man's DF haha.

Let's hope he is better than df .

Talking of DF have you seen how well he is doing 7th in bundesleiga. I wouldn't be surprised to see premiership clubs having a look at him again. Like a Southampton if Nathan Jones goes (the guy is only good at Luton), Everton ect

Haha I had t thought of him as a poor man's DF haha.

Let's hope he is better than df .

Talking of DF have you seen how well he is doing 7th in bundesleiga. I wouldn't be surprised to see premiership clubs having a look at him again. Like a Southampton if Nathan Jones goes (the guy is only good at Luton), Everton ect
Yeah ive been watched gladbach, doing ok in an average league. He is a great manager just a shame he had no plan B and odd overly late subs, but I do miss him and his style of play in the championship.

If this is the case there will be more money required to offload him in a year or so.
The only way forward is to remove the Webbers and to do this we need new owners to take over asap.
All this crap is the fault of the Smiffs. How much longer will they selfishly hang onto power to satisfy their own self importance ?
Until theyre health dictates they cant any longer, thats how selfish they are!

Wagner might yet reject us. No money to spend and have to sell first. He was close to WBA but talks broke down due to similar issues.

Interesting t see how long the contract is the manager gets.

I thought Webber was going to wait to see if forest boss cooper would become available as he has always been an admirer.

Final interviews tomorrow in London with new manager named earliest tomorrow evening latest baring any issues Thursday night

A new manager wont change anything imo, we know issues with owners etc but this group of players are way below standard required

Just watching Brentford beat Liverpool 3-1. Didn't they come up with us?

Their star man Toney is out injured too.

Not loads of money spent but money spent well, good team spirit, good manager and staff, decent and ambitious owners.