Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tim Walter

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Michael Carrick

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
More on the list I don't want

From your list I'd take Knudson, Hoeneß.

Parker is good in championship but isn't the smartest cookie and likes to be able to spend money (look at reason he went at Bournemouth he moaned about not being allowed to bring In more players)

Ryan lowe looks like Dean Smith but a bit younger

I think it will be a left field guy though

Paul Warne, but I would not like to see him destroyed by the selfish Smiffs lack of finance to run our club and their total lack of hunger ,passion and desire to succeed .

Gerardo Seoane would be a great choice for me. Again I doubt with his CV he'd come here. But 44, out of work so no compensation, good attacking and attractive football.

Warne would be good but can't see him leaving derby but still it'd be his dream job.

Could you imagine Bielsa here.

Reports Martin is top of list but can you see them paying the large compensation for Martin and Gill.

Wagner had great success at Huddersfield, but was backed by the passionate Dean Hoyle who loves Town . I wonder what DW would make of the doddering unambitious Smiffs , and would he work with 90% man again ?

Wagner had great success at Huddersfield, but was backed by the passionate Dean Hoyle who loves Town . I wonder what DW would make of the doddering unambitious Smiffs , and would he work with 90% man again ?
I'm not against him. He is passionate and has attractive football, but is a Webber guy and didn't do well in last job. Like you said he had money at hudds. I think he'd be fine with Delia as she is just a decoration at the club has no real power. Webber controls that and Wagner would be cool with that as they are friends

Some media sources saying that Bruce is the man the club want and have contacted him

Surely not that would fuck everyone off.

I wonder if there is split Delia and her old farts want Bruce.....Webber gland his lot want Wagner etc