• Alan Russell

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tim Walter

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Michael Carrick

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bruce is a boring non-entity. We can speculate all we want, in truth we just do not know who it will be, the club was looking many weeks ago for his replacement if necessary, as the case turned out to be!

My bet is on Wagner.

Doesnt matter, becuase unless the American can do somethng with significant funds this month for transfers which we wasnt going to do because its not his area of involvement, AND, the new manager is a respected one to attract better players, we aint going nowhere with this bunch, as they aint as good as everyones cracked them up to be and other managers boosting their players desire by cracking them up to be and then easily beating us. Just have no enthusiasm at all at the mo and we'll be lucky to escape relegation on the current showing. We've dropped more points behind since October than we are above the drop zone, that gives us till March before we're in the crap

Doesnt matter, becuase unless the American can do somethng with significant funds this month for transfers which we wasnt going to do because its not his area of involvement, AND, the new manager is a respected one to attract better players, we aint going nowhere with this bunch, as they aint as good as everyones cracked them up to be and other managers boosting their players desire by cracking them up to be and then easily beating us. Just have no enthusiasm at all at the mo and we'll be lucky to escape relegation on the current showing. We've dropped more points behind since October than we are above the drop zone, that gives us till March before we're in the crap
That just about sums it up Steve

I am sure it will be a left field appointment and hope it is as the list of tired old failures is not very inspiring.

I hope that that every fan now realises that whilever the Smiffs own the club then the best we can hope for is the occasional humiliating Prem relegation .It doesn’t matter who the new manager is until they realise their time is over and we can move into the modern era with new investment

I bet this managerial stuff will be great for our board as they'll not need to bring new players in. It will be the reason that no new players are signed

How does that work because smith had said they were looking at possible players to fill an area. So would they continue doing that no matter the manager or would new guy have an impact on any new signings!

Reading lady ward piece on the search for a new manager I noticed that when outlining what the new guy needs to do she didn't say he has to get us promotion....has this now been dropped as a priority? It was unite the fanbase and revitalise the team

Promotion and success has never been a priority for the Smiffs . The limit of Smiffs priority is to have a nice piece of cake ready for the likes of McCrap on a Sunday afternoon tea party

I'm not sure how reliable football insider is but they reported today that Bruce is in contract talks with Norwich and met with them today..... surely that isn't true would they really be that stupid?

The guy has failed so many times and his time at WBA was a nightmare so much so the WBA fans basically did same thing we did to DS.

It's not Scott parker as he has been appointed club Brugges. A champions League club. Good for an English manager to go abroad.

BT Sport saying that Norwich will be disappointed as he was one of their choices.....it's okay we got Bruce