Not Latics - Rangers, Celtic, Scottish stuff | Page 8 | Vital Football

Not Latics - Rangers, Celtic, Scottish stuff

That maybe so jock but as a neutral with no affinity it was poor quality and boring the build up and atmosphere was probably amazing but unless you are there it's irrelevant when watching on TV, as I said I turned over to the Northhamton v Mansfield game and turned back to the Rangers game when that was over, that must say something about the game, you cannot be objective as a supporter and I fully understand that but whatever you say it was a poor game as was the FA cup final .

Which FA Cup final are you on about....surely not the famous 2013 one 🤔😉

Another milestone reached tonight....First time in qualifying for Champions League group stages in 11 years after beating PSV in their own back yard to secure a place playing some very good football. Was a good cagey game played by two teams who would give any of the top teams a run for their money.
Not bad considering they were in the 4th tier of the Scottish Leagues a few years ago so we'll done The Gers....🍻

Awww the tears are fantastic what an absolute pumping we are fantastic to watch what a way to play football even if we do get beat in Europe we are great to watch and straight into the group stages next year as well.

Awww the tears are fantastic what an absolute pumping we are fantastic to watch what a way to play football even if we do get beat in Europe we are great to watch and straight into the group stages next year as well.

Swings n roundabouts, swings n roundabouts...we'll have a laugh at your expense some time soon & be right on here mentioning your 'pumping'.

Fantastic to watch....you may well be in the league but hardly that in Europe whereas Rangers were a joy to watch in Europe whilst hot n cold in the league....we'll both see how 'fantastic' both teams will be to watch now they're in the 'big boys league..🤔

Swings n roundabouts, swings n roundabouts...we'll have a laugh at your expense some time soon & be right on here mentioning your 'pumping'.

Fantastic to watch....you may well be in the league but hardly that in Europe whereas Rangers were a joy to watch in Europe whilst hot n cold in the league....we'll both see how 'fantastic' both teams will be to watch now they're in the 'big boys league..🤔
Yip we were poor in Europe last season but this side was getting built it’s now built so we will see where we go as a pot 4 side top 3 is a bonus re the pumping rangers won’t pump us they might get the odd 1-0 or 1-1 but I don’t see it infact we could go unbeaten this season domestically

1 player in that side started yesterday

Attachments

• 917140F2-072C-4033-9057-553EF2D8ABC9.png
    917140F2-072C-4033-9057-553EF2D8ABC9.png
    265.6 KB · Views: 8
Yip we were poor in Europe last season but this side was getting built it’s now built so we will see where we go as a pot 4 side top 3 is a bonus re the pumping rangers won’t pump us they might get the odd 1-0 or 1-1 but I don’t see it infact we could go unbeaten this season domestically

Oh dear JJ....that post might come back to haunt u & I won't (🤔) take any pleasure in bringing it up when it does come back to bite u in the arse.