Boxing thread | Page 45 | Vital Football

Boxing thread

Greedy fuckers aren't they? Not only do they go to the land of no human rights, slaves, woeful human rights and the rich are unbelievably rich, but they allow the box office to charge £28

And they wonder why people use streams and iptv

I probably shouldn’t go here but sometimes I don’t know when to bite my tongue…. As someone who has paid thousands and thousands to watch a couple AJ fights across continents, I could never get over his BLM speech a few years ago for many reasons including (in my opinion) trying to drive a divide between cultures.

So I’ll be watching for free :grinning:

Hrgovic va Zhang was troubling, both fighters constantly showing displeasure at the state of the ring being too slippery, Zhang went down on a slip in round 10/11. I knew there’d be some bullshit. Oh and look at the fucking state of that audience, what a joke

Joshua looking a lot better than the first fight so far 1-1.

Clever to just punch with Usyk at times rather than wait.

After round 2, I think AJ is going to win this. He’s started well plus add in the Hearn factor with an ageing Usyk probably being laid a bigger share of purse to lose, there are good odds still on AJ to win this by KO

After round 2, I think AJ is going to win this. He’s started well plus add in the Hearn factor with an ageing Usyk probably being laid a bigger share of purse to lose, there are good odds still on AJ to win this by KO
Tend to agree, he’s doing a lot of things right here

Usyk changed his look in the last 30 seconds of that round and looked better, there’s a way to go. Usyk adapts and reacts, Joshua has to sustain this for potentially many rounds.

Usyk changed his look in the last 30 seconds of that round and looked better, there’s a way to go. Usyk adapts and reacts, Joshua has to sustain this for potentially many rounds.

If AJ just jabs from distance and doesn’t get into a war, he can win very boringly. He’s got into wars before for whatever reason against smaller fighters and come off worse. That’s when he gets found out for being a bodybuilder who’s learnt to punch one dimensionally