Transfer Window - Summer 2022 | Page 147 | Vital Football

Transfer Window - Summer 2022

Piayers we want but want to stay : Lautaro Martineż, Bastoni, Zaniolo, Brenner, so we are wasting time here, Connected ? with Saint Maximin, Jesus, Eriksen, Richarlison, Antony, Kandte, Dybala, Raphina, Spence, Langlet, Adama Traore, Depay, Skrinnier, Pau Torres, Mendes, Brozovic, the midfielder from Aston Villa wose name escapes me, same with the Wolves midfielder and others! Not a word about these players from Levy, onte or Paratici himself! So are yhese rumours or names inve ted by supporters or the press? And to top it all, we still have’nt to shif some of our own players!

Piayers we want but want to stay : Lautaro Martineż, Bastoni, Zaniolo, Brenner, so we are wasting time here, Connected ? with Saint Maximin, Jesus, Eriksen, Richarlison, Antony, Kandte, Dybala, Raphina, Spence, Langlet, Adama Traore, Depay, Skrinnier, Pau Torres, Mendes, Brozovic, the midfielder from Aston Villa wose name escapes me, same with the Wolves midfielder and others! Not a word about these players from Levy, onte or Paratici himself! So are yhese rumours or names inve ted by supporters or the press? And to top it all, we still have’nt to shif some of our own players!
It's the nature of media reporting during the transfer windows, there is a recognition that a Club like Spurs, in their current scenario, are going to be active in the market. Immediately thereafter they are linked with every man and his dog. I very much doubt whether more than an absolute maximum of five players are of interest to Spurs, we've probably been linked with close to thirty. Personally I think we will make three more signings, with one of them not even having been mentioned thus far.

If Rodon is a personal favourite of Conte’s, why does he literally get zero game time? It doesn't seem to add up at all. He actually preferred Davinson ahead of him every time.

Didn't Davies get the nod over Rodon ? Davies is more experienced and can cover as a LB with Sess going forward. Rodon was a victim of circumstance really. Conte couldn't risk experimenting with 4th spot so tight.

Didn't Davies get the nod over Rodon ? Davies is more experienced and can cover as a LB with Sess going forward. Rodon was a victim of circumstance really. Conte couldn't risk experimenting with 4th spot so tight.
I mean that any time we’ve had to replace one of our three regulars in the defence, Rodon has been overlooked. That’s largely irrespective of the opposition. Him going on loan and getting some regular game time is just what he needs and may buy him some time to then be able to get into our team more.

I mean that any time we’ve had to replace one of our three regulars in the defence, Rodon has been overlooked. That’s largely irrespective of the opposition. Him going on loan and getting some regular game time is just what he needs and may buy him some time to then be able to get into our team more.

Rodon isn't a Spurs supporter. Like Bergwijn, he has been messed around enough and it is time to put his career first. His agent just needs to get him out of our club and allow his career to progress. He is the mainstay defender for the Welsh team and should be looking for first team football with a World Cup coming up.

Tottenham are still well informed on Richarlison - was discussed during talks for Harry Winks-Everton. Richarlison would be open to Spurs move ⚪️ #THFC

It also depends on Raphinha domino.

Winks talks going slow, as he could be included in Richarlison talks or separated deal.

Romano

I think the issue we have bringing in any top attacking talent is they won't be a starter.

Nobody is starting over Son, Kane, Kulu.

I can't see Lucas going anywhere.

Stevie B will probably get his move.

Dane isn't ready.

Gil will probably get another loan.

Certainly some issues. With the CL we definitely need at least one option brought in. Ideally someone who can cover all three attacking areas.

I think the issue we have bringing in any top attacking talent is they won't be a starter.

Nobody is starting over Son, Kane, Kulu.

I can't see Lucas going anywhere.

Stevie B will probably get his move.

Dane isn't ready.

Gil will probably get another loan.

Certainly some issues. With the CL we definitely need at least one option brought in. Ideally someone who can cover all three attacking areas.

The club need to get past this issue. Liverpool had Firminho, Salah and Mane but still landed Jota and Diaz. They also landed Havey Elliott from Fulham. As Mane leaves the club then Nunez and Carvalho join.

I actually want to see Kane and Sonny taken out of their comfort zone. They've been in it way too long and we now see the defects in their games that this causes.

We shouldn't suffer the mediocrity of Moura at the expense of Gill either. He is a way superior footballer in the making. I would take the money for Moura whilst he's still got some time left on his contract.