Transfer Window - Summer 2022 | Page 148 | Vital Football

Transfer Window - Summer 2022

This would be a fail on our part if we don't get Raphinho or Richarlson. We need the depth and either can provide that. Rotate Rotate ROTATE!!!!!
It'll only be a failure if we don't get someone better, would you consider Zaniolo a failure on our part if we got him instead?

The club need to get past this issue. Liverpool had Firminho, Salah and Mane but still landed Jota and Diaz. They also landed Havey Elliott from Fulham. As Mane leaves the club then Nunez and Carvalho join.

I actually want to see Kane and Sonny taken out of their comfort zone. They've been in it way too long and we now see the defects in their games that this causes.

We shouldn't suffer the mediocrity of Moura at the expense of Gill either. He is a way superior footballer in the making. I would take the money for Moura whilst he's still got some time left on his contract.

Agreed. Having plenty of top draw attacking options is the next step.

Gil has a lot of talent, I really hope Conte gives him a opportunity. I rate him highly. I was hoping Nuno was going to go with a Gil, Son, Bergwinj trio at the start of last season.

Agreed. Having plenty of top draw attacking options is the next step.

Gil has a lot of talent, I really hope Conte gives him a opportunity. I rate him highly. I was hoping Nuno was going to go with a Gil, Son, Bergwinj trio at the start of last season.
I would like to see Gil given another chance, see how he goes in some cup games. Too soon to write him off!

Why are we haggling over £15m for Spence???
From what I have read it's not just about the fee, if what I have read is correct Middlesbrough want part of any future transfer fee.
This guy is not worth the £20m (£15m plus add-ons) IMO, he's scored 2 goals and had 5 assists in the championship. He has no track record in the PL>
We as supporters generally don't care about transfer fees, but club employees have to. Is anyone seriously telling me this lad is worth as much as Winks who is a full international with years of experience in PL.
People are slagging the club because they want £25m for Bergwijn but want the club to pay £20m for Spence. We need to get real IMO.

N'dombele is apparently needing some convincing to go to Galatasaray on loan with an option to buy.

Maybe telling him he won't be registered would do the trick. Or maybe Conte can send him a 'Diego Costa' type text.

Waste of talent, plenty of ability but lacking in drive, commitment and suitability. Financially: it's maybe our worst purchase of all time.

I’m not technical enough to decide whether many of these nominated players are good enough for what the squad needs but I do trust Conte’s judgement. For once I think we have a good manager.
I rather think Paratici is good for us too. I’m sure too that Levy will see sense about who we need having more football pros around him.

When we consider where we’ve come from, with the new stadium and all it’s refineries and also the training facilities, I think the club has done well. The blip was the Mourinho era, ‘should never have gone there. But looking up now, I think we could have a very good season.

From what I have read it's not just about the fee, if what I have read is correct Middlesbrough want part of any future transfer fee.
This guy is not worth the £20m (£15m plus add-ons) IMO, he's scored 2 goals and had 5 assists in the championship. He has no track record in the PL>
We as supporters generally don't care about transfer fees, but club employees have to. Is anyone seriously telling me this lad is worth as much as Winks who is a full international with years of experience in PL.
People are slagging the club because they want £25m for Bergwijn but want the club to pay £20m for Spence. We need to get real IMO.

Winks is an international whose PL stock is in decline, benched by his club & last capped by his country nearly two years ago; why do you think that is? We are venturing into the high-profile table of CL football, and need good enough players for the purpose. Spence is also an international, is younger, has better prospects, and is HG. Conte wouldn't want him if Doherty and Royal were good enough to make our pursuit of him unnecessary.