Transfer Window - Summer 2022 | Page 146 | Vital Football

Transfer Window - Summer 2022

By "media", you mean random internet aggregators? Or like actual media, like SKY, BBC, ESPN, etc? (<- Not that they're perfect, but do exercise some standard before they say stuff)

Because that matters, and then the next question is, who ARE the "targets"? Because the vast majority of all that aggregator stuff is total crap.

Of those you mentioned on the previous page...

Eriksen is not a target, he's a potential luxury opportunity that we would be dumb to not look at, but this has never been close to a deal, and wont until the last second of the window, because we are actually talking w clubs about better players. And he's making his move to cash out at the end of a career.

The reason Levy is talking w Gibson over Spence, is because they are extremely familiar, and that relationship is beneficial in this case.

Arsenal are not further down the line for Raphina, they made a stoopid offer that was laughed at, he's not going there. He wants to goto Barca, but they got known problems. If they sell Frenkie, (which I said he was for sale months ago), then they might have the funds to get Raphina. The delay in sussing that out was an opp for Fabio & Conte to blow some smoke in there and see what happened. The kid is amenable to joining. But he wants to goto Barca, see?

I dont think Chelski have bid for anyone. But they're gonna. They just canned their girl in the front office, and the American is in a sea of shit trying to get things going again. The Lukaku deal is paramount, and once that's completely settled...... They're gonna go after Neymar, not Richarlison. And then defenders.

And as far as Bastoni & Lautaro, 'definitely' is something to never say with the Inter situation as it is. They HAVE to sell players, Skriniierinierer could make some way but not enough, and little side guys aint gonna do it. They add the Lukaku & Dybala salaries, and they've created another untenable situation. Not gonna keep all those guys, no way.

We've already signed 3 new players, that most agree are quality choices for the needs. Contracts expire 6/30. Things do change after that date a bit.

I expect we are actively shopping for, & will sign 2 CB's, and an attacker, not necessarily a CF. I think the RWB spot could also be a possibility, but other than Spence (and Ive got nothing outside of the "Media" on him, havent for over a season in fact), that's gone pretty quiet. Last snippet I saw was on Dest & Dumfries.

Personally I'm only interested in whom we bring in for the backline, the rest is gravy. A young top LCB, and an experienced CB that can play across. If we sign those, that fills the biggest holes for me, and then the out's become a priority.

Not worried.

Voice of reason. Agree with everything you’ve said. Our priority is a left footed CB. Once we get our man and we ship out Winks, Bergwijn, Lo Celso, Ndombelly, Rodon, Gil, Clarke, Sarr? Then anyone else we bring in is just gravy.

Voice of reason. Agree with everything you’ve said. Our priority is a left footed CB. Once we get our man and we ship out Winks, Bergwijn, Lo Celso, Ndombelly, Rodon, Gil, Clarke, Sarr? Then anyone else we bring in is just gravy.

Rodon, Gil, & Sarr might loan, but not going anywhere on the perm.

By "media", you mean random internet aggregators? Or like actual media, like SKY, BBC, ESPN, etc? (<- Not that they're perfect, but do exercise some standard before they say stuff)

Because that matters, and then the next question is, who ARE the "targets"? Because the vast majority of all that aggregator stuff is total crap.

Of those you mentioned on the previous page...

Eriksen is not a target, he's a potential luxury opportunity that we would be dumb to not look at, but this has never been close to a deal, and wont until the last second of the window, because we are actually talking w clubs about better players. And he's making his move to cash out at the end of a career.

The reason Levy is talking w Gibson over Spence, is because they are extremely familiar, and that relationship is beneficial in this case.

Arsenal are not further down the line for Raphina, they made a stoopid offer that was laughed at, he's not going there. He wants to goto Barca, but they got known problems. If they sell Frenkie, (which I said he was for sale months ago), then they might have the funds to get Raphina. The delay in sussing that out was an opp for Fabio & Conte to blow some smoke in there and see what happened. The kid is amenable to joining. But he wants to goto Barca, see?

I dont think Chelski have bid for anyone. But they're gonna. They just canned their girl in the front office, and the American is in a sea of shit trying to get things going again. The Lukaku deal is paramount, and once that's completely settled...... They're gonna go after Neymar, not Richarlison. And then defenders.

And as far as Bastoni & Lautaro, 'definitely' is something to never say with the Inter situation as it is. They HAVE to sell players, Skriniierinierer could make some way but not enough, and little side guys aint gonna do it. They add the Lukaku & Dybala salaries, and they've created another untenable situation. Not gonna keep all those guys, no way.

We've already signed 3 new players, that most agree are quality choices for the needs. Contracts expire 6/30. Things do change after that date a bit.

I expect we are actively shopping for, & will sign 2 CB's, and an attacker, not necessarily a CF. I think the RWB spot could also be a possibility, but other than Spence (and Ive got nothing outside of the "Media" on him, havent for over a season in fact), that's gone pretty quiet. Last snippet I saw was on Dest & Dumfries.

Personally I'm only interested in whom we bring in for the backline, the rest is gravy. A young top LCB, and an experienced CB that can play across. If we sign those, that fills the biggest holes for me, and then the out's become a priority.

Not worried.

Hard to reply to something so long winded, so I shall try.

1. 'Actual media' as you've described it is analogue journalism these days. All of the players we signed broke hours before on Twitter than they did on any of those you mentioned.

2. Eriksen a luxury? Perhaps but we need the player with that kinda pass to unlock the low block. With the 5 sub rule in place, he's exactly the type of player we need but I'm not adverse to another option, so long as we have an option.

3. Arsenal are definitely further down the line for Raphina. They've had an offer rebuffed once already. All we've done is say we're verbally interested.

4. Chelsea have expressed an interest in Raphina also and are shaping up for de ligt.

5. Bastoni and lautaro are 100% off. Skrinrar is going to PSG and they are no longer obligated to sell assets this summer.

6. Agree on the new signings. Very happy with all 3.

I personally think we need more options up top. Berg is leaving and Moura is poor. People keep overlooking the 5 subs and the impact that will have. We NEED options up top especially to finish top4 and compete in other competitions.

It's no longer about your best 11 but best 16. Yes I think we need a new LCB but Davies was amazing in the last dozen games.

Yes, we need a RWB BUT Doherty was starting to show his abilities until he was injured. Even royal looked good in the last few games.

Hard to reply to something so long winded, so I shall try.

1. 'Actual media' as you've described it is analogue journalism these days. All of the players we signed broke hours before on Twitter than they did on any of those you mentioned.

2. Eriksen a luxury? Perhaps but we need the player with that kinda pass to unlock the low block. With the 5 sub rule in place, he's exactly the type of player we need but I'm not adverse to another option, so long as we have an option.

3. Arsenal are definitely further down the line for Raphina. They've had an offer rebuffed once already. All we've done is say we're verbally interested.

4. Chelsea have expressed an interest in Raphina also and are shaping up for de ligt.

5. Bastoni and lautaro are 100% off. Skrinrar is going to PSG and they are no longer obligated to sell assets this summer.

6. Agree on the new signings. Very happy with all 3.

I personally think we need more options up top. Berg is leaving and Moura is poor. People keep overlooking the 5 subs and the impact that will have. We NEED options up top especially to finish top4 and compete in other competitions.

It's no longer about your best 11 but best 16. Yes I think we need a new LCB but Davies was amazing in the last dozen games.

Yes, we need a RWB BUT Doherty was starting to show his abilities until he was injured. Even royal looked good in the last few games.

Youre not required to reply, or read, dont be a dick about it.

1. "Analog journalism"?? Haha wtf whatever. K, so, there's "Social media" and there's "journalism" if you do not understand the difference... And you didnt cite last minute twitter reveals did you, you said "Media", try to say consistent.

2. He's old. He's got a heart problem, and maybe youve conveniently forgot his last year with us?!?!? The club certainly hasnt. If he comes back to earth, maybe. But at the moment the boy's head is much too large.

3. EVERYONE is interested in Raphina. You said they bid, they did not. Many clubs would like DeLigt, so what?. They'll bid for Kounde & Gaviordol before he's a consideration. He's a 100m player, whom Juve have no intention of selling.

4. Neither Bastoni NOR Lautaro are off at all. SKrkiniriererer to PSG does NOT make the diff they need. Has that deal been done? No? Hmmm... You are grossly misinformed here. Wouldnt it be hilarious if Skriier went to PSG and Hakimi ended up at Spurs 🤣🤣🤣 Based upon how absolutely fuked they are, at this point, I wouldn't be shocked if we ended up with both Lautaro & Bastoni. As well as Dybala :grinning: And maybe Dumfries too!!

We will make an attacking addition, that's what I said. However a CF is not a priority, and it may not be a universally known player.

And Doh is not being shopped, Emerson is. Cant beleive that the club is looking at Spence as the alternative, look for a somewhat surprise here maybe.

There are so many players that are offering themselves up to Spurs is almost embarrassing. The financial situation of the club (positivity) and the news of the projected revenues, and all without a naming rights deal for the stadium, has the footballing world licking their chops.

LCB/CCB/F

After that, its a flea market. Ya never know what you'll find.

Youre not required to reply, or read, dont be a dick about it.

1. "Analog journalism"?? Haha wtf whatever. K, so, there's "Social media" and there's "journalism" if you do not understand the difference... And you didnt cite last minute twitter reveals did you, you said "Media", try to say consistent.

2. He's old. He's got a heart problem, and maybe youve conveniently forgot his last year with us?!?!? The club certainly hasnt. If he comes back to earth, maybe. But at the moment the boy's head is much too large.

3. EVERYONE is interested in Raphina. You said they bid, they did not. Many clubs would like DeLigt, so what?. They'll bid for Kounde & Gaviordol before he's a consideration. He's a 100m player, whom Juve have no intention of selling.

4. Neither Bastoni NOR Lautaro are off at all. SKrkiniriererer to PSG does NOT make the diff they need. Has that deal been done? No? Hmmm... You are grossly misinformed here. Wouldnt it be hilarious if Skriier went to PSG and Hakimi ended up at Spurs 🤣🤣🤣 Based upon how absolutely fuked they are, at this point, I wouldn't be shocked if we ended up with both Lautaro & Bastoni. As well as Dybala :grinning: And maybe Dumfries too!!

We will make an attacking addition, that's what I said. However a CF is not a priority, and it may not be a universally known player.

And Doh is not being shopped, Emerson is. Cant beleive that the club is looking at Spence as the alternative, look for a somewhat surprise here maybe.

There are so many players that are offering themselves up to Spurs is almost embarrassing. The financial situation of the club (positivity) and the news of the projected revenues, and all without a naming rights deal for the stadium, has the footballing world licking their chops.

LCB/CCB/F

After that, its a flea market. Ya never know what you'll find.

Only had to read the first two paragraphs to realise there's no point reading the rest of it.

If you don't understand that some of the best journalists in the game are proactively releasing news on twitter quicker than your outdated media outlets, there's no point discussing it further. Especially with some lovely insults you like to sprinkle about.

Last edited:
Only had to read the first two paragraphs to realise there's no point reading the rest of it.

If you don't understand that some of the best journalists in the game are proactively releasing news on twitter quicker than your outdated media outlets, there's no point discussing it further. Especially with some lovely insults you like to sprinkle about.

:thumbup:

10-4 good buddy. I'll leave it to you then.

:tophat:

'Spurs now eyeing swoop for Lens gem Jonathan Clauss'

Sky Sports journalist Lyall Thomas has revealed that Spurs may walk away from negotiations to sign Djed Spence from Middlesbrough, as they are yet to agree a fee with the Championship club.

https://forums.vitalfootball.co.uk/threads/transfer-window-summer-2022.122350/page-146#post-3386403

This rumour appears to be gathering some momentum, could be a Good buy at £10m

This has been doing the rounds on twitter the last couple of days. His stats are amazing but I'm concerned they are french league stats!