Good Morning Thread | Page 508 | Vital Football

Good Morning Thread

"Bullshit" should trigger an immediate defence of your position and then an assault on the opposing position. That's why you're who you are Nick, you fight your corner and are still flexible enough to change your thinking if it makes sense. :thumbup:
"Bullshit" "Bullshit", is this a Farmers discussion/debate? mind there is loads of it on here to some, that's another story, but I also think that is why it is so great on here! Lol!

I understand , had two V8 Rovers. One with a performance exhaust, looked like Spaghetti Junction under the bonnet. I like a V6 too, Scimitar GTE and Calibra 2.5 V6, plus my favourite a Sierra 2.9 V6 4x4, went like a dream.
Anyway enough of that nostalgia.
I had one of those Sierras Nick, company car, my boss made me pass it down the line of hierachy 10 days before we had the worst snowfall in London for years! It was replaced with a Mercedes 190E 2.5 16v (Cosworth engineered) which was some motor but absolutely shit in the snow!

I had one of those Sierras Nick, company car, my boss made me pass it down the line of hierachy 10 days before we had the worst snowfall in London for years! It was replaced with a Mercedes 190E 2.5 16v (Cosworth engineered) which was some motor but absolutely shit in the snow!
Haha TQ, when I was in Construction, owning a Concreate Civils company, one of my chippies/formworkers drove a CV6, it was bloody magical in the snow!, even heavy mud for that matter, the word smug cannot describe him lol! watching all without 4 wheel drive getting bogged in/down.

Those were the days lol!

As it is a sunday I will give this sermon folks....

Given all this recent rhetoric on Bullshit I thought it best to clarify things....
Basically all xxxshit words are xxx= the animal in question and shit is their faeces

But I am guessing that the issues are related to the slang meaning...

Bullshit means exaggerated statements made to impress and deceive the listener rather than inform

to conclude I think you need to also be aware of..

Apeshit …...out of control possibly from the tendency of certain primate species to throw faeces when extremely annoyed.

Chickenshit …...I told him I wasn't having his insults, and he just backed right down. What a chickenshit

Horseshit That scumbag dumped a whole carload of horseshit over his mates
And finally......

Pigshit....a load of old porkies?

Here endeth this shit lesson

As it is a sunday I will give this sermon folks....

Given all this recent rhetoric on Bullshit I thought it best to clarify things....
Basically all xxxshit words are xxx= the animal in question and shit is their faeces

But I am guessing that the issues are related to the slang meaning...

Bullshit means exaggerated statements made to impress and deceive the listener rather than inform

to conclude I think you need to also be aware of..

Apeshit …...out of control possibly from the tendency of certain primate species to throw faeces when extremely annoyed.

Chickenshit …...I told him I wasn't having his insults, and he just backed right down. What a chickenshit

Horseshit That scumbag dumped a whole carload of horseshit over his mates
And finally......

Pigshit....a load of old porkies?

Here endeth this shit lesson

What about dog shit.? That's something that is poor or next to useless right ?

I have a few days off …………. I can’t believe what I’m reading .
Nick … what’s going on mate …, you are the self appointed custodian of correctness on here , I’ve read about nothing but Shit on here for the last two or so days ……

Anyway …… Good morning all .
Bright and breezy on the south coast . Only twenty degrees cooler than Friday . !!!!

Sparkies have done their bit , plasterers have boarded all the walls and ceiling.
They were due to set the walls on Saturday but we all took the decision to delay it until Tuesday because of the heat , the plaster would dry out far too quick and crack .

Solar Panels .
The panels are on the roof ….. two sparkies were due last Wednesday to connect them to the Meter …… but didn’t turn up .
No one phoned to let us know ….. Walt’s new found air of acceptance disappeared .
Several phone calls later , and they cancelled somebody else’s job on Friday to get mine done .
That’s the Calibre of the company I’m dealing with …….. they clearly don’t give a SHIT……. About anybody .
Two blokes arrive Friday with an Inverter .

Now then , one says , we need to take these kitchen cabinets down ……..
:taz::taz::taz:

After a little chat …… they accept that that no work is going happen indoors.
They have to be told how to gain access to the outside from the meter .
It’s an operation that involves a drill and a drill bit….

So they go and sit in the van for a while , one comes back in and says that as they are not going up THROUGH the house in trunking , they will have to go off and get some Conduit to up the outside ……:arrghh:
What colour conduit would I like? !!!!!

So BOTH of them go off to get this conduit , gone for over an hour .

When they return they start to run the cable but find they haven’t got a clue how to do it , how to run the the cable and the conduit at the same time , as it involves right angle bends and connections !

So they go and sit in the van again , come back and ask me if they can run the cable in Armoured Cable!!!!

Just do it , I said .
So they BOTH go off again , again for about an hour and proceed to uninstall all they fucked up before , and this time do it in black armoured cable .
Then …… they tell me that they won’t have time to get the job finished and can they come back on Wednesday to connect up to the Inverter that they haven’t fitted on the loft yet .

These people just don’t give a SHIT.
What’s more … they need to get their SHIT together….. it’s just a SHIT company with a SHIT load of work they can’t cope with .

I’m just glad , for their sake , that I’m not paying for all this .
Then the SHIT would hit the fan !

:poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop: :utv:
shit. ^…………………..…………….fan ^
:bull:
Nick ….. what’s going on mate !

take care …. Look after each other!

Last edited:
I have a few days off …………. I can’t believe what I’m reading .
Nick … what’s going on mate …, you are the self appointed custodian of correctness on here , I’ve read about nothing but Shit on here for the last two or so days ……

Anyway …… Good morning all .
Bright and breezy on the south coast . Only twenty degrees cooler than Friday . !!!!

Sparkies have done their bit , plasterers have boarded all the walls and ceiling.
They were due to set the walls on Saturday but we all took the decision to delay it until Tuesday because of the heat , the plaster would dry out far too quick and crack .

Solar Panels .
The panels are on the roof ….. two sparkies were due last Wednesday to connect them to the Meter …… but didn’t turn up .
No one phoned to let us know ….. Walt’s new found air of acceptance disappeared .
Several phone calls later , and they cancelled somebody else’s job on Friday to get mine done .
That’s the Calibre of the company I’m dealing with …….. they clearly don’t give a SHIT……. About anybody .
Two blokes arrive Friday with an Inverter .

Now then , one says , we need to take these kitchen cabinets down ……..
:taz::taz::taz:

After a little chat …… they accept that that no work is going happen indoors.
They have to be told how to gain access to the outside from the meter .
It’s an operation that involves a drill and a drill bit….

So they go and sit in the van for a while , one comes back in and says that as they are not going up THROUGH the house in trunking , they will have to go off and get some Conduit to up the outside ……:arrghh:
What colour conduit would I like? !!!!!

So BOTH of them go off to get this conduit , gone for over an hour .

When they return they start to run the cable but find they haven’t got a clue how to do it , how to run the the cable and the conduit at the same time , as it involves right angle bends and connections !

So they go and sit in the van again , come back and ask me if they can run the cable in Armoured Cable!!!!

Just do it , I said .
So they BOTH go off again , again for about an hour and proceed to uninstall all they fucked up before , and this time do it in black armoured cable .
Then …… they tell me that they won’t have time to get the job finished and can they come back on Wednesday to connect up to the Inverter that they haven’t fitted on the loft yet .

These people just don’t give a SHIT.
What’s more … they need to get their SHIT together….. it’s just a SHIT company with a SHIT load of work they can’t cope with .

I’m just glad , for their sake , that I’m not paying for all this .
Then the SHIT would hit the fan !

:poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop: :utv:
shit. ^…………………..…………….fan ^
:bull:
Nick ….. what’s going on mate !

take care …. Look after each other!

They have SHIT for brains.

Morning all, just! lol!

Jesus Walt, what a couple of days! you ave had! my advice before you lose it completely, or maybe you already ave, I certainly would ave! sit the fcuk down contemplate and get a couple of what you fancy down your neck, it might not work but you most certainly will feel better lol!

For your info Walt, I had a look at my pots for veg of last year, discovered my last years Beans ave gone bloody mad, approx' 5ft tall, green leaves everywhere, junglish, loads of little orange bud things, apparently new beans, all over the growth, spent about half hour clearing all the dead/last years crop away.
Planted, new spuds, toms n peas, so am off again with my rookie veg garden.

Just for you Niall the Formwork Chippy who drove the CV6 I wrote about was a "mick" LOL! from your part of the woods, Armagh to be exact, Shaun Doherty, no relation to our Doh I don't think anyway, he was a bloody good lad, subbied for me for about 10 years, though as I said prior he was very smug, he did get by todays standards some very near the mark comments/shit lol! he bloody loved it and gave as good as he got, all his fellow workers loved him.

Shit what a crap subject! lol!

Keep well all, simple as that.

Good morning/afternoon to all. It happens to be my birthday today (75) and as last I have had a call from Gary Mabbutt to wish me a happy birthday! Last year I was able to give him my views and thoughts about the state of our team which was pre-Conte but this year I was out so he left a much appreciated message on my voice mail. He is looking forward, of course, to the new season under Conte and looking forward to 3 or 4 more signings to take us forward. He thinks we shall have a great season and if we get those other players who we all hope to get, I think he may well be right. Anyway what great PR. Thank you Gary and thank you Spurs for putting in place such personal contact. Truly appreciated!