MATCH DAY THREAD : The Mighty Blades v Cardiff City | Page 3 | Vital Football

MATCH DAY THREAD : The Mighty Blades v Cardiff City

Billy lifted the team and us mate
Berge, can be the best player on the park by a mile, but seems to fade, BUT, the kid never hides, always tries to make himself available, big respect to him
MGW, frustrates me, fantastic at times, then, thinks he can play the perfect pass!!, which he doesn’t, but, he is young,
The lads worked hard, deserved the win
Blades win, Millers win and pigs loose
Also cemented 6th, Rotherham in Autos and scum out of playoffs
So, not a bad day!!!!
Can you imagine how much hammer we'd be giving the Piggy Barstewards if we were still workin at TREETON pit on Monday Raysa?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: UTB

What a LAUGH Wurzel had as well didn't he Raysa. One of them laughs that made everybody else laugh. TOP TOP Lad was Wurzel. UTB
Not gay mate, but I loved the lad
And yeah, he laughed, we all laughed
And a proper Blade!!
Still miss the chuff!!
Took way too soon from us!!

Not gay mate, but I loved the lad
And yeah, he laughed, we all laughed
And a proper Blade!!
Still miss the chuff!!
Took way too soon from us!!
100% agree with your post mi owd pal.He was a lad who was always gr8 company and i never heard anyone have a bad thing to say about him. UTB

I wouldn't want us to knock the flair out of him but I do wonder if there's anybody at all who'll bollock him when he tries something unnecessary and self indulgent and loses the ball.

If he doesn't cut it out he'll just be the next Grady Diangana - smash the Championship, disappear in the PL.

OK I've just put the mockers on us....I've just checked the playoff dates for the first time :sorry:

OK I've just put the mockers on us....I've just checked the playoff dates for the first time :sorry:
Why bother Germaine you don't want us to go up or have you changed your mind? After all Lady's like to change their minds don't they? UTB

Seems as though the timing of the takeover announcement wasn't bad timing after all given the result. Change of mind, change of heart or just plain wrong in saying that it was???

Course we do Rod - and 99.999% of the time we're right to change our minds :yes:
I've been married long enough to know not to argue very often with Females Germaine dux.:yes: My Grand daughter bosses me about and she isn't 3 while July and like our Gertie tells her mates i'm not under the thumb i'm under both her chuffin feet.:LOL: UTB

Last edited:
I've been married long enough to know not to argue very often with Females Germaine dux.:yes: My Grand daughter bosses me about and she isn't 3 while July and like our Gertie tells her mates i'm not under the thumb i'm under both her chuffin feet.:LOL: UTB

Best way Rod :yes:
PS - of course I want us to go up - its ingrained, but I fear for us if we do (that's also ingrained!)

Hecky said in training we'd been working on nullifying opposition tactics of them sitting back and hitting us on the counter - better late than never I suppose. Looking back it was a comfortable win which at no stage of watching felt comfortable. Berge and MGW were a treat to watch, Cardiff were bang average.

I'm quietly confident one more win will get us top 6. Boro and Blackburn's form dropping off a cliff has let us off the hook.

Hecky said in training we'd been working on nullifying opposition tactics of them sitting back and hitting us on the counter - better late than never I suppose. Looking back it was a comfortable win which at no stage of watching felt comfortable. Berge and MGW were a treat to watch, Cardiff were bang average.

I'm quietly confident one more win will get us top 6. Boro and Blackburn's form dropping off a cliff has let us off the hook.
I'm not comfortable watching us when we're 3 up never mind only 1 Raumy but i agree when you look back at that 2nd half they rarely threatened and i believe we cudda/shudda had another couple of pens. I'm with Hecky when he said that ref aint one of my favrits. UTB