MATCH DAY THREAD : The Mighty Blades v Cardiff City | Page 2 | Vital Football

MATCH DAY THREAD : The Mighty Blades v Cardiff City

This brief absence of Sharp's and his return just now highlights how badly he'll be missed after he's gone. One not to take for granted.

Just realised Forest could be without Keinan Davis for the rest of the season. That could be a massive boost to our slim chances.

Tremendous set of results. I think The Footballing Gods have given us a leg-up. All in our hands now and could be done before Fulham.

Just seen the results from L1. Its all our Christmases come at once...

Notice Heckman trying to play the silly game with Hourihane again, with 20 seconds left. Can only think his deal has a minimum appearances clause. Not sure why Villa would give a fuck about that but there you go.

Pain in the arse that Millwall scored. They are a constant pain in the arse full stop. But would have taken these results of course. Very good day.

Another point should do us. A win certainly does. Hopefully at QPR. Would rather avoid our classic brown pants scenario clinging on against a rampant Fulham on the last day.

Pain in the arse that Millwall scored. They are a constant pain in the arse full stop. But would have taken these results of course. Very good day.

Another point should do us. A win certainly does. Hopefully at QPR. Would rather avoid our classic brown pants scenario clinging on against a rampant Fulham on the last day.

the major plusses, BL will be packed, Fulham will have won the league and be on the piss .Of course lets sort it out against QPR though. What about that point we lost against a shit reading team. Would have looked good up there right now

We made hard work of that but we got the result,there’s about 3 or 4 teams that would swap places with us right now it’s in our own hands
what could possibly go wrong ?

I think BILLY was impressive when he came on Raysa. It was a brilliant cross from MGW and a superb header from Iliman for our goal. I think Berge was good and young Iliman has a good future ahead of him if he keeps working hard mi thinks. UTB
Billy lifted the team and us mate
Berge, can be the best player on the park by a mile, but seems to fade, BUT, the kid never hides, always tries to make himself available, big respect to him
MGW, frustrates me, fantastic at times, then, thinks he can play the perfect pass!!, which he doesn’t, but, he is young,
The lads worked hard, deserved the win
Blades win, Millers win and pigs loose
Also cemented 6th, Rotherham in Autos and scum out of playoffs
So, not a bad day!!!!