MATCH DAY THREAD : The Mighty Blades v Cardiff City | Vital Football

MATCH DAY THREAD : The Mighty Blades v Cardiff City

Not_A_Cheat

Vital Reserves Team
So after 2 disappointing results only made bearable by results elsewhere to an extent, we face the visit of Cardiff. I'm somewhat surprised it's not televised but mainstream TV can't show every match...

Anyway...

Any team news? 😊

Is Sharp fit to return?

Uremovic back in?

Which child striker gets on the bench?

Well to a degree it's still in our own hands, but you have really got to say today is an absolute must win. With talk of a takeover, perhaps not going up this season will not fill us with complete dread for next season but let's concentrate on the here and now for the time being. 2 nil win.

UTB

I would bring Uremovic back against Cardiff and put Bash at RWB. Drop Berge and put Osula up front with MGW and Ndiaye just behind. Absolute must win game.

This is it guys. Three games. Three wins needed. From where we were in October and our run of injuries to first teamers, its been a pretty miraculous achievement to still be competing for play-offs, but it doesn't count for anything if we don't get the prize.

It would be a massive boost to see '10. Sharp' on the teamsheet.

Let's hope DEM MIGHTY BLADES get the win we need today and we can then see St GEORGE slay the Welsh dragon.Happy St George's day BLADES folk. I hope this post doesn't make me a racist to some folk.:slap::giggle: UTB

Last edited:
I'd play Berge.
BERGE should start in my opinion also Chippy,i'd also give young Will a start and hopefully after an hour Our BILLY comes on and gets some minutes on the field. I expect Filip to start and like BFL says it wouldn't be a bad idea having BASH at RWB. UTB

Any 11 that get the positive result required will do for me.
One big positive-At least we know McPub can't be one of them:p

Imperative we get a win
Positive play , and a good win
Improvement of form
Would be nice
Let’s get behind the lads today
UTB

I think Billy will be on the bench and only play if we are making a f u cking mess of things.

Prem Wes

Bash

Mad Croat
Egan
JLT

Enda/Ozzy

Fleck
Norwood

Berge

MGW
ND

It seems TT doesn't like anyone with Mc at the start of their surname Chippy,good job our Joe isn't called McRoot mi thinks. Hope we all enjoy the match mi owd pal.UTB
Must be a prefix for incompetence ............................or conmen.

Only time we look good is when we pass the ball forwards, quickly.......instead of the endless juggling on the wing.

We don't look like scoring at the moment - but hope Im wrong