Forest Vs QPR Match Fred (PMSL) sponsored by Charlie Austin’s dad carrying revolving boxes of Umbro training gear on the strip of land. | Page 12 | Vital Football

Forest Vs QPR Match Fred (PMSL) sponsored by Charlie Austin’s dad carrying revolving boxes of Umbro training gear on the strip of land.

Super team.... said last week...if we don't go up with this team ...don't know when we will...
That boy on the right...is the best right backs we had since I don't know who...way better than Cash...
Still I think Johnson doesn't deserve to play all those minutes...scored yes, but did nothing for the rest of the match...hope McKenna is just precaution or we are screwed...well done reds...well done to the fans...coyr

certainly letting himself down as what a 20year old in his first champ season and only got 12 goals. maybe just use him as sub last ten minutes eh?

I have to admit at half time i was resigned to losing that one possibly a point at best. I now feel ashamed that I ever doubted this team absolutely superb 2nd half. We really needed that just hope Mckenna not badly injured or we'll be runnung out of centre halves
we've literally scored about ten goals in the last 5 mins alone. Being resigned looking at those stats is a tiny bit mental ?

Fu-ck Fu-ck fuckity Fu-ck

That second half has taken my breath away

That was far superior to the West Brom game under Billy

We are showing shades of Wengers team when Vieira played

❤❤❤❤❤❤

We desperately need McKenna to be ok, he has been immense this season and even more important with Cook missing.

Johnson was poor again and that doesn't change because he got an easy finish when Marshall couldn't move. Just a dip in form though, he'll come good again. Figz and Zinck I just don't rate. Horvath's kicking terrifies me.

Still love the team and manager overall and it's been 30 years since I've been to Wembley. It's time...

We desperately need McKenna to be ok, he has been immense this season and even more important with Cook missing.

Johnson was poor again and that doesn't change because he got an easy finish when Marshall couldn't move. Just a dip in form though, he'll come good again. Figz and Zinck I just don't rate. Horvath's kicking terrifies me.

Still love the team and manager overall and it's been 30 years since I've been to Wembley. It's time...
McKenna is immense. We really need him for Sunday.

He has two men on him at all times, and three when Spence doubles up