Forest Vs QPR Match Fred (PMSL) sponsored by Charlie Austin’s dad carrying revolving boxes of Umbro training gear on the strip of land. | Page 11 | Vital Football

Forest Vs QPR Match Fred (PMSL) sponsored by Charlie Austin’s dad carrying revolving boxes of Umbro training gear on the strip of land.

They couldn't love with us second half, hopefully McKenna just has a tight hamstring or its panzo Sunday.

I have to admit at half time i was resigned to losing that one possibly a point at best. I now feel ashamed that I ever doubted this team absolutely superb 2nd half. We really needed that just hope Mckenna not badly injured or we'll be runnung out of centre halves

Super team.... said last week...if we don't go up with this team ...don't know when we will...
That boy on the right...is the best right backs we had since I don't know who...way better than Cash...
Still I think Johnson doesn't deserve to play all those minutes...scored yes, but did nothing for the rest of the match...hope McKenna is just precaution or we are screwed...well done reds...well done to the fans...coyr