The Official Dean Smith Thread | Page 548 | Vital Football

The Official Dean Smith Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite happy to have a Jack Grealish thread . No problem with that. Didn’t want it closed. Again. Grown ups who can’t bare to look at some words on their computer screen about an ex player is so ridiculous and a tad over sensitive.

If you ( not you but generally) don’t want to discuss or read about Grealish as it is so upsetting :lol: then don’t look in the thread.

Again not you just a general thing……..all this close the thread can’t have that is I think something the modern world call shut down and snow flaky

I would say in the old world I live in ……….grow a pair .
Agree keep it open so we don't end up rewriting history and making Smith out as some sort of Bill Shankly mk II. He has not delivered for almost a year now and was rightly sacked.

Agree keep it open so we don't end up rewriting history and making Smith out as some sort of Bill Shankly mk II. He has not delivered for almost a year now and was rightly sacked.

You also asked for this thread to be closed last week I recall .

See, it’s great that we can still have grown up discussions about Smith as the thread remains open. :thumbup:

Glad you have changed your mind and want to join in.

I don't think anyone has "canonised" St Dean have they ?
Imagine that. We are elevating Dean to sainthood because we actually think he did a lot of really good things here whilst accepting that he was far from perfect and our form had taken a turn for the worse.

The level of utter fucking garbage I'm seeing from a particular poster is pretty overwhelming.

It’ll be good to have a reason to watch a few other games this year. Very much interested to see if he can get them off the foot of the table never mind staying up. Although I do think Watford, Newcastle and Burnley give them an extremely slim chance.

Crikey, after reading the past couple of pages hindsight is indeed a wonderful thing. Keeping Dean Smith after 2019 was ‘detrimental to the overall progress of the club’ when we then went on to finish 11th the following season and our highest league position for 10 years is the pick of the bunch. Despite the poor run this year he achieved his remit every season…fact! And that’s why he wasn’t sacked earlier.

He's also left us staring down the barrel and now without any hesitation is joining a direct relegation rival. Some posters need to let go of this pathetic adoration and hero worship of a bang average manager.

He's also left us staring down the barrel and now without any hesitation is joining a direct relegation rival. Some posters need to let go of this pathetic adoration and hero worship of a bang average manager.
The only pathetic thing here is your obsession with turning everything negative about him up to eleven. Zero credibility at this point. Embarrassing stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.