General politics thread: | Page 125 | Vital Football

General politics thread:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goodness me dont tell me you have forgot ur m8 bojo and his ERG dinosaurs like mogg? They voted against the deal too and was the reason we got this mess.
Never forget, old bean, that the only people who "voted against" are the people who voted against your own particular favourite flavour of brexit.

So the fact that you vote Tory is evidence that Tory MPs aren’t mostly rich and out of touch with the electorate? Ok…
So out of touch that the next GE will be another walk over. I think you and your pals are the ones out of touch. With reality.

So out of touch that the next GE will be another walk over. I think you and your pals are the ones out of touch. With reality.
You keep telling yourself that as you vote for liars, incompetents and thieves who consider you to be lower than the shit they get their servant to scrape off their shoes.

So if sea levels are rising, and we are to be taxed to oblivion to try and prevent it, why are the people, who are on the telly constantly telling us this, buying beach front properties???

BG.GIFBO.GIFAG.GIF

I have no doubt all convictions were sound and just.

From my own experience there were tens of thousands of unjust sentences when I was incarcerated back in he day, unless being 90% black folk in the jail was an expected statistic. Then again they were just as broke as most of the white folk who ended up n there. Not many rich kids tho. Its never been a just system

So if sea levels are rising, and we are to be taxed to oblivion to try and prevent it, why are the people, who are on the telly constantly telling us this, buying beach front properties???

View attachment 53106View attachment 53107View attachment 53108
well in reality these amounts are literally pocket change. Its like me payng 100 quid to buy my place for the next few years. it dont really matter what happens in another decade with my chump change

How very dramatic.
but very factual. They literally respresent you and you stand by it. Nothing political about it at all to be honest, just basic lac kof morals and integrity, there really is no justification, even if every working class person had a 50k windfall. Altho on a very small scale its still really a proper battle between good and evil

There seems to be a media blackout on the Twin Towers today. Haven't seen a thing, it being 9/11 you'd expect at least one documentary but nothing.

This is one of the things that turned me away from being a remainer, the MPs didn't vote the way their constituents had as 410 constituencies voted to leave and 240, remain.
The HoC, however was made up of 160 MPs who were leavers and 486 remainers.

So that put you off being a remainer; I doubt it very much.

Not voting in line with the will of their constituents was a ruse used by the ERG over and again because it suited their agenda.

How many of that group voted against the will of their constituents last week on the Patterson vote?

Judging by the resulting opinion polls I would guess quite a few.

Politicians vote against the will of their constituents every sitting day and it does not get mentioned, mainly because they do not give a fuck about their constituents

Status
Not open for further replies.