D*rby to be relegated? | Page 65 | Vital Football

D*rby to be relegated?

Reading his History I can’t imagine he has megabucks. Enough to take over Derby but not enough to invest.
Making a club properly self sufficient is the holy grail in fairness. Not sure it’s possible in the lower leagues and certainly not from Derby’s starting point. They could end up borrowing their way into more trouble if he takes over.

Apparently a forest fan on twitter asked him where he was getting his money from to which answered Nottingham Forest suck. He'll fit right in at Derby 🤭. Very mature!

Assuming they don’t win their appeal, Derby are looking to be sinking into further trouble. Threadbare squad is really starting to struggle now.

Assuming they don’t win their appeal, Derby are looking to be sinking into further trouble. Threadbare squad is really starting to struggle now.
7 points from safety with 9 more points to come off.

Their schtick is to keep scoring low and find a goal. They can't keep doing that

7 points from safety with 9 more points to come off.

Their schtick is to keep scoring low and find a goal. They can't keep doing that
Even if they don’t lose the extra 9 it is looking bleak.

They still have an embargo so that squad won’t be getting much help if any.

Defenders will start getting bans for cards stacking up around January too which is going to put paid to that strategy.

If possible I would like the 9 point penalty to be saved for next season provided it is not needed to drop them this time round.

Even if they don’t lose the extra 9 it is looking bleak.

They still have an embargo so that squad won’t be getting much help if any.

Defenders will start getting bans for cards stacking up around January too which is going to put paid to that strategy.

If possible I would like the 9 point penalty to be saved for next season provided it is not needed to drop them this time round.
Will they remain in the embargo though if they are sold? I'd prefer the 9 points to be deducted next season if possible but I'd also like to see a bigger gap to 4th from bottom as even with the deduction relegation isn't nailed on while others near them are shit and losing nearly every game.

I agree about injuries and sspensions but it's still a bit closer than I'd like at this stage

Will they remain in the embargo though if they are sold? I'd prefer the 9 points to be deducted next season if possible but I'd also like to see a bigger gap to 4th from bottom as even with the deduction relegation isn't nailed on while others near them are shit and losing nearly every game.

I agree about injuries and sspensions but it's still a bit closer than I'd like at this stage
As long as 4th bottom and above keep going at the same rate, they are done for. Derby aren’t winning at the moment and I can’t see that changing.

The embargo is against the club not the owners so if they haven’t fulfilled the requirements to bring the club out of embargo by the end of January then they won’t be bringing anyone in…

One way or another their future does look bleak although Rooney is doing a good job coaching them, although as a man I still don't like him.
I still hope they are able to stay up in the Championship, they are worthy opponents, and local too, which brings in that little bit of nastiness on both sides.

Past history doesn't bother me although I realize it's important to some of you, I'm only interested in football.

One way or another their future does look bleak although Rooney is doing a good job coaching them, although as a man I still don't like him.
I still hope they are able to stay up in the Championship, they are worthy opponents, and local too, which brings in that little bit of nastiness on both sides.

Past history doesn't bother me although I realize it's important to some of you, I'm only interested in football.

some of us would be the 99% that understand that football means you want your rivals to do badly. Can you imagine the shit a scouser would get if they said they wanted man utd to not get relegated? lol, theyd be seen as lunatics

some of us would be the 99% that understand that football means you want your rivals to do badly. Can you imagine the shit a scouser would get if they said they wanted man utd to not get relegated? lol, theyd be seen as lunatics

Perhaps life has taught me to be a bit more moderate in my actions.

:cowboy:

What's the feeling over there about the drubbing we gave the Aussies in the T20 cricket On Saturday, we out bowled them, outbatted & outfielded them

You won't get me to rise to the bait on that one seasider, I don't classify T20 as cricket, it's just something to get the kids excited. The Ashes is a completely different kettle of fish although I think we may be on dodgy ground there as well.
T20 is played regularly here but i think it's likely that most of the decent players are playing in the Indian League and that's about the extent of my knowledge of T20 except I remember reading that some of our players are badly out of form over there, possibly too busy chasing the cash.

I suspect your remoteness contributes.

Can understand your view but must dispute it. When I started watching, and it's a long time ago, the rivalry existed but that's all it was,, the nastiness that we see today never existed in those days, not at Forest or Notts. In fact it was possible to find yourself in the same pub as the opposition supporters and even having a bit of a joke with them, can't ever remember a punch up. But times have changed for the worse in my opinion.

Honestly can't think that my remoteness has any connection. Bet you're a good bit younger than me.

Can understand your view but must dispute it. When I started watching, and it's a long time ago, the rivalry existed but that's all it was,, the nastiness that we see today never existed in those days, not at Forest or Notts. In fact it was possible to find yourself in the same pub as the opposition supporters and even having a bit of a joke with them, can't ever remember a punch up. But times have changed for the worse in my opinion.

Honestly can't think that my remoteness has any connection. Bet you're a good bit younger than me.
Isn't everybody?:-)
I started watching in the days of Billy Walker so maybe not a good bit, perhaps a bit. In my regular attendance seasons under Johnny Carey (that great '67 team) Derby were irrelevant.