Sunderland at DW | Page 7 | Vital Football

Sunderland at DW

Don’t know why people will not want to go to this game. No doubt Sunderland will bring about 3k down so the atmosphere should be decent.
I can’t wait for the game

It wouldn't suprise me if the online ticket sale map is wrong.
I looked on it the day before the bolton game and sales looked poor.
But we'd sold around 7000 by matchday.

My guess for the team would be

Amos

Bennett (right back)
Tilt
Kerr
Pearce

Smith
Bayliss

Massey / Aasgaard
Jones
Edwards

Humphrys

I bet Power, Wyke and McClean would fancy playing to get one over on them but i think they'll be restricted to the bench. How funny would it be though for Power to put in the cross for a Wyke winner.

Amos

Bennett (right back)
Tilt
Kerr
Pearce

Smith
Bayliss

Massey / Aasgaard
Jones
Edwards

Humphrys

I bet Power, Wyke and McClean would fancy playing to get one over on them but i think they'll be restricted to the bench. How funny would it be though for Power to put in the cross for a Wyke winner.

I think your selection will be right other than I think Tickle will get a game with Amos on the bench.

this is a game for bench players to get game time, i am sure IR will view it the same, that does not mean it wont be a cracker i think it will. another penalty shoot out to give us the winner.

Amos

Bennett (right back)
Tilt
Kerr
Pearce

Smith
Bayliss

Massey / Aasgaard
Jones
Edwards

Humphrys

Right in front of the away end.

this is a game for bench players to get game time, i am sure IR will view it the same, that does not mean it wont be a cracker i think it will. another penalty shoot out to give us the winner.

Lets hope Amos or Tickle are as deadly as Jamie Jones.

Amos

Bennett (right back)
Tilt
Kerr
Pearce

Smith
Bayliss

Massey / Aasgaard
Jones
Edwards

Humphrys

I think the team will be slightly stronger. With power starting.

not even seen Kerr or Bennett on the bench yet, so I think this will be too early for them to start a game. I’d love to see them though.

massey, he was awful in the papa John game. as harsh as it sounds-Does he deserve another chance when we’ve got such a strong squad? But if aasgaard isn’t fit, then obviously massey comes in.

I really want us to win this game. Next round could be a great draw, I think Leam is aware of this.

I actually think that LR will go with a pretty much unchanged team. Maybe Humphry's in for Keane but I think this is a massive game with a chance to get a big draw in the next round and so he'll play a pretty much full strength team to keep the momentum going. Sunderland will be up for it as well.

Would like to see the following team

Amos
Lloyd
Kerr
Tilt
Pearce
Smith
Bayliss
Massey
Jones
Edwards
Humprhys.

More than enough fire power there to give them a game and a solid chance for them to stake their claim in a winning side.

Think Bennett is still not match fit with his ACL injury yet or he'd be in for me.

Don’t know about you lot. But I’m very excited about tonight’s game. I hope we win, but mentally expecting us to lose. If we win, then the draw for the next round will be an exciting watch.

I actually think that LR will go with a pretty much unchanged team. Maybe Humphry's in for Keane but I think this is a massive game with a chance to get a big draw in the next round and so he'll play a pretty much full strength team to keep the momentum going. Sunderland will be up for it as well.
9 changes!!