Hughton sacked | Page 8 | Vital Football

Hughton sacked

Blackpool probably is a better bet for him in terms of getting regular football.

If Forest felt he wasn't good enough and told him they wanted to sell him, why wouldn't he go to Blackpool?

There are many things to be concerned about with this club but I dont think Jordan Gabriel leaving for Blackpool is one of them.

Pack the fucker in, you know he's blocked you

Have to agree. Utter garbage to suggest there was a racist element to his sacking. Lazy sensationalist bullshit.

I see quite a few people are focusing on the red dot, CH, in the middle of the A3 sheet of paper, poor representation over 92 clubs and the fact, rightly or wrongly, those fortunate to get a job are given nearly 1/3 less time.

Oh well ..

I see quite a few people are focusing on the red dot, CH, in the middle of the A3 sheet of paper, poor representation over 92 clubs and the fact, rightly or wrongly, those fortunate to get a job are given nearly 1/3 less time.

Oh well ..
the red dot makes it a case of judging CH in isolation, irrespective of the stats which suggest that if he was white..... hed have been sacked

They really rate that big lad. Course we couldn’t scout him….

Never mind scout him (yes, I realise your comment is tongue in cheek), he played for Coventry on loan last season, so probably played against us, or at least was playing in the same league. Maybe he isn't as good as we think, and it's alright people saying we need to develop Johnson and Mighten, but neither of them are the lone striker/aerial target we need up front.

BAM are disproportionately represented for a reason, not enough black ex pros are doing their badge and moving on to management.

Why would they when they know they would have 100% per cent of the work and 30% per cent less time than non white managers?

I must, while diversity is important for schools, hospitals and other public services, not sure it is that important when it comes to football managers. All of them millionaires so no real need for sympathy imho. Do feel it is used to race bait.