Hughton Out | Page 8 | Vital Football

Hughton Out

It was scandalous he had to play bong this season. Felt so much better yday not seeing him on the pitch

We give cafu a perm contract and few months later can't make the squad . O so typical of our great planning.

I saw the new Brazilian centre half in the car park yesterday. Frank Clark and mcgovern were there as was Randall. Surely they are making their voices heard about this fucking mess.
Its become the norm to hope for the best while no fkers got a clue what they are doing.

It was scandalous he had to play bong this season. Felt so much better yday not seeing him on the pitch

We give cafu a perm contract and few months later can't make the squad . O so typical of our great planning.

I saw the new Brazilian centre half in the car park yesterday. Frank Clark and mcgovern were there as was Randall. Surely they are making their voices heard about this fucking mess.

Knowing our luck, the new centre half will probably end up being the worst Brazilian since Stevie Wonder shaved his wife's fanny.

Look I’ve done it your way. Anything was better than Billy D. Years of misery ensued. Time to bring him back. Third time is a charm. To be honest it doesn’t even have to be a charm. Just needs to keep us up and bring some confidence back into the club.

contract til end of the season and money to buy 2 strikers in January.

does anyone actually have any ideas to get us into the playoffs consistently and maybe better because right now I can’t see a better option that would happily take the realms

And sure..I’ll get shouted down but WTF. Seriously 3 wins in 26. I wonder how many games we’ve won in the league since billy mark 2 left?

it’s an unmitigated disaster

Look I’ve done it your way. Anything was better than Billy D. Years of misery ensued. Time to bring him back. Third time is a charm. To be honest it doesn’t even have to be a charm. Just needs to keep us up and bring some confidence back into the club.

does anyone actually have any ideas to get us into the playoffs consistently and maybe better because right now I can’t see a better option that would happily take the realms

It's not the worst idea in the world right now to try and stop us going back to L1.

But if we want a manager who can consistently get us into the play-offs, hadn't we may as well go for a manager who can then actually win them?

It's not the worst idea in the world right now to try and stop us going back to L1.

But if we want a manager who can consistently get us into the play-offs, hadn't we may as well go for a manager who can then actually win them?

sure would love that. Who though? Who’s coming to save us and then get us promoted?

Billy has been out of the game for a long time now, 7 years - so I can't see him returning to Forest.

Some papers are linking John Terry to the job :slap:

Billy D will never manage a club of note again.

Wilder and Terry seem to be names always a chance of random European manager. Terry might be able to get some quality Chelsea kids in but he's plank ex player of sorts though, Wilder would be the safer bet but would he actually want it?

me included. Ditto Pearce, O’Neill , Bob the builder, aunt sally and Gary Brazil.

talk of wilder. Passable I guess. A big maybe

If we're going for former managers who were relatively successful, would we not be better getting Dave Bassett back in rather than Davies?

I think a formation change could change our fortunes..Our new lb and rb are wing backs rather than full backs..so get rid of the back 4 and switch to Soh McKenna and Worrall as the 3 CBs and get the 2 wing backs forward...3-4-3 is the formation we are crying out for...Hughton hasnt got the balls though.

I suspect that had fans been in the ground last season Hughton would have been gone already.

On one side - I can’t stand his negativity. We don’t seem to know how to create goals. Results have been and are terrible. We are in danger of becoming adrift. He got nothing out of what should have been decent players like Knockhaert, Arter.

On the other side – track record/experience suggested he could really make a difference. He must have identified players IF he has anything at all to do with recruitment. He said he wanted players in early then went on to repeat that just before the season got going. He has had to deal with the lack of recruitment and the low quality of it. Surely no one would suggest the signings we have are ones be begged for? (Garner, Zinc aside)

I think he has been shafted on players but the conundrum is would he do any better with better ones?

What I can’t figure out is WTF do the owners think is going in here? Why are we being allowed to sink like this? Someone else said it’s like we are sleep walking into oblivion.

Which manager can actually be a success here? Seems like you would need to be a miracle worker.

I have no doubt though that he will be sacked shortly and yes he has done shite but in the end is he just another scapegoat for the behind the scenes ineptitude or lack of interest?

About time questions were fired at Randall and the rest of the Board/owners I think. Worse than a shit show there seems a malaise and an apathy which will see us in League 1.

I would take Wilder of the options available.

You would have thought if there was going to be a change it would have happened by now. Particularly if CH was going to be replaced by either John Terry of Wilder.
If Dane Murphy was in control of management at Barnsley, it does appear he is not afraid to appoint relatively unknown (to us in the UK) foreign managers. These will take more time to get in due to paperwork and COVID. Is that the reason why there hasn't been a change yet?