Sheep Shaggers V Hopeless League One Candidates | Page 15 | Vital Football

Sheep Shaggers V Hopeless League One Candidates

Inept pre-season preparations by Bertie Big Bollocks the CEO. We have targeted, young, inexperienced, unknown players- and FAILED to get them in.

Not a single player targeted that excites. A tried and tested (failed) strategy that shows the yank was brought in by the big guy to do what Doughty did with Hart's side 2 decades ago.

The experiment resulted in relegation then and it looks like it will do the same now.

Shit club, never learns.

Buchanan, a centre midfielder to play with Garner, a first choice striker and another winger needed for me

go to 3 at the back when Soh is fit.

Soh Worral McKenna

tutu (when fit) Garner AN Other Buchanan

Zinc Striker Johnson (new winger)
It sounds great, but it would rely on two players regaining fitness (one of whom looks like he is always injured), and 3 quality signings that we look nowhere near making (even if we actually want to?) In order to even try the formation.
It may be the answer, but it's nowhere near possible.

Listened to Worrall on BBC. Wouldn't be surprised if that was his last game.

He's also having dinner in gunthorpe tonight

I don't think he's leaving. I think Hughton might be though after that shit show.

It's OK him talking about offensive players, but the **** is playing it safe all time and not very well at that. It's wank to watch. People bang on about the squad being shit, but man for man, that team was far better than Derby on paper.

He needs to go now

If that yank prick wants any respect he will be fucking him off now
Steady there, calm down, think about your Blood pressure. Not easy I know I have been on a cocktail of Blood pressure pills including beta blockers for several years, and due to have my blood pressure checked soon and pretty sure that will be upping my medication. I'll have to ask if they make allowances for supporting Forest as it is bound to raise your Blood pressure

Steady there, calm down, think about your Blood pressure. Not easy I know I have been on a cocktail of Blood pressure pills including beta blockers for several years, and due to have my blood pressure checked soon and pretty sure that will be upping my medication. I'll have to ask if they make allowances for supporting Forest as it is bound to raise your Blood pressure

The opening lines to this post was like a Streets song

It sounds great, but it would rely on two players regaining fitness (one of whom looks like he is always injured), and 3 quality signings that we look nowhere near making (even if we actually want to?) In order to even try the formation.
It may be the answer, but it's nowhere near possible.
More aspirational, yet logical in my opinion, but agree we won't get those 3 or 4 in to execute it. If we did, this guy isn't the guy to get them playing.

We have the the strongest CB collection outside the prem. We have to try 3 at the back providing we can get the FB's to make it work.

I don't think he's leaving. I think Hughton might be though after that shit show.

It's OK him talking about offensive players, but the **** is playing it safe all time and not very well at that. It's wank to watch. People bang on about the squad being shit, but man for man, that team was far better than Derby on paper.

He needs to go now

I said the other day that I would sacrifice Worrall for what the money could bring in but after watching him today, we'd not only be short of a good defender but also someone who wears his heart on his sleeve and gives everything for us