Sheep Shaggers V Hopeless League One Candidates | Vital Football

Sheep Shaggers V Hopeless League One Candidates

Apollyon

Vital Football Legend
Derby are clear favourites to win the match, which will continue our poor run of form, or so the experts say.

As you all know, thanks to Popey lads horrendous form with the matchday Fred (pmsl) we are yet to win a league game from our opening four matches and, after Tuesday's thrashing by Wolves, we are also out of the League Cup.

Wayne's derby aren't exactly pulling up trees (pardon the pun) this year, but they appear to be facing their set of circumstances better than we are at present. Rooney's little lambs have five points on the board with a win and two draws to their name. The match will be tight and the fans will no doubt be as hateful towards each other as ever, and good on em.

We can expect to see fiery tempers, big tackles and plenty of handbags from the whistle. I am hoping Yates and Colback are dropped for this one, because either or both would probably pick up a red. I am also hoping they are dropped because they're utter shit. Quality will be lacking, theres no doubt about it, but Derby do at least try and play attacking football. Derby have seen at least one team blank in two of their last three matches whilst our previous two matches have ended with someone failing to find the net. With neither team particularly in hot form in the attacking sense and with points in high demand, it wouldn't be a surprise if both sides opt for the quadruple pivot. If Mighten plays, I predict he will spend more time on the floor than he does on the ball.

Last 5

1629909564164.png
1629909601329.png

Derby were the team everyone expected to be relegated this season but we are defying the odds and doing our very best to keep them up by sacrificing ourselves. In fairness they've shown a lot of fight, unlike us.

Hughtons position is surely in the balance, and a loss here should see him ejected out of the hot seat and all his belongings thrown into the revolving incinerator. Derby have a few injuries amongst their squad and we are struggling to put out 11 players that know how to win a game of football.

I am not going to predict the team, because Hughton will no doubt pick the same shit as always.

I will nail my colours to the mast though and I predict a 1-1 draw in a borefest of a game.

The weather will be grand. If you're going, behave yourselves.

The End

Have gone for 1-1 in the prediction league so I am just hoping we sign a few players that can help make that a reality.

It's a Derby game so sometimes form goes out the window, but no doubt we will set up 4321 and look to keep it tight for 90 odd minutes. Let's hope we can muster one half arsed effort on target, the fans will be out of there seats.

To be honest this the perfect time to play them. Either we lose and get shut of Hughton or we win and kick start our season. Yet again this crappy club hasn’t closed any deals in time for the game. Tossers.

To be honest this the perfect time to play them. Either we lose and get shut of Hughton or we win and kick start our season. Yet again this crappy club hasn’t closed any deals in time for the game. Tossers.

We've still got 24 hours to get someone in for Saturday !

We need at least another couple of players before the deadline for Saturday. Garner will make some difference hopefully but he is not enough.

Figured he nw match thread poster did it cos hey wanted a differnt 'tone' but I was wrong lol

Interesting that even Rooney thinks we will sit back and go for the counter attack and NOT attack them. Derby will be fired up and going for it from kick off So we need to perhaps change tactics and go for it from kick off and try and nick the goal. I think we have the quality to do that and then put them under pressure but i doubt CH will do that.

Samba
Lowe
Worrall (if fit)
McKenna
Back
Yates
Johnson
Mighten
Zink
Carvalho
Taylor

But doubt we will go that attacking!

Interesting that even Rooney thinks we will sit back and go for the counter attack and NOT attack them. Derby will be fired up and going for it from kick off So we need to perhaps change tactics and go for it from kick off and try and nick the goal. I think we have the quality to do that and then put them under pressure but i doubt CH will do that.

Samba
Lowe
Worrall (if fit)
McKenna
Back
Yates
Johnson
Mighten
Zink
Carvalho
Taylor

But doubt we will go that attacking!

Don't forget Garner ! Would play him instead of Carvalho, with Johnson moved forward and Grabban up front.