Jones signs for Wrexham | Page 3 | Vital Football

Jones signs for Wrexham

The Wye valley is stunning for good parts of it's length. Snowdonia, Brecon Beacons, I could go on. Admittedly there is some off setting to those areas.

Dropping two leagues? Money certainly talks. I know a Wrexham fan and they think they are destined for back to back promotions. Hope it goes mammaries up for them and their Hollywood stars get bored

Personally I'd like to see Wrexham back in the league, they've been out of it for so long. No animosity from me about them getting some money put in - it's not like we haven't (although probably on a much lower scale).

Good luck James - pretty sure you'll smash a lot of teams in that league.

I don't see why the English FA allow Welsh clubs to play in the English leagues and cup competitions. Celtic and Rangers from o'er the border can't get in. I am aware of the history of why the Welsh clubs play in the English pyramid, but there is now a League pyramid in Wales and has been since the early 90's. Hypothetical, but how would UEFA and FIFA view the situation should the UK break up into 4 or however many countries. Are there any precedents around the world?