Watford v Aston Villa Official Match Thread - Sat 14th - 3pm | Page 21 | Vital Football

Watford v Aston Villa Official Match Thread - Sat 14th - 3pm

The same manager who got us promoted first time, when we were miles off when he joined. Kept us in the PL first time after a huge amount of changes. Then moved us up to 11th the following season.

Behave
Get fucked with the behave BS, I’m on about now not 3 fucking years ago in the Championship.

and if I remember rightly we were in free fall until Jack came back and we won10 on the bounce, and we all know that covid saved us from the drop.

Buendia is not a number 10. All the games I've seen him play for Norwich he was wide right so why the feck is Smith playing him there.

I'd prefer him a bit deeper tbh but he's never going to be ball-winning for us, he needs to be playmaker but he can't do that without the ball.

The same manager that relied on one player and hadn't got a clue when that player was out.
You don’t stay in a league due to one player. He was the cutting edge, no doubt. And I doubt we’d be where we are without him, but DS has still made some excellent signings and created the platform for SJG to perform.

You stay in a league due to one player. He was the cutting edge, no doubt. And I doubt we’d be where we are without him, but DS has still made some excellent signings and created the platform for SJG to perform.

We lost virtually every game when he was out. We went from top 4 to clinging on to 11th place. The bloke gives me no confidence at all. If the owners want to make the CL they need to recruit a much better manager and one who can attract CL standard players.

Get fucked with the behave BS, I’m on about now not 3 fucking years ago in the Championship.

and if I remember rightly we were in free fall until Jack came back and we 10 on the bounce, and we all know that covid saved us from the drop.
You called him a clueless manager, I provided evidence he’s not.

I stand by my behave