Watford v Aston Villa Official Match Thread - Sat 14th - 3pm | Page 20 | Vital Football

Watford v Aston Villa Official Match Thread - Sat 14th - 3pm

One positive is that 'HE who shall not be named' probably wouldnt have made much difference, we are poor from front to back

Traore and Bailey on for Elghazi and Targett, Young to left back if i had the choice, but we need to learn from what Brentford did to Arse last night and press - we miss Watkins

One positive is that 'HE who shall not be named' probably wouldnt have made much difference, we are poor from front to back

Traore and Bailey on for Elghazi and Targett, Young to left back if i had the choice, but we need to learn from what Brentford did to Arse last night and press - we miss Watkins
Well that’s the biggest surprise of the day…fair play.

😂😂 read it wrong thought he’d changed it 😂😂

First half was exactly what I feared - or perhaps expected would be more accurate. Poor preparation in pre season is showing, the defence are all over the place, upfront the new guys have not "clicked" yet.

Beggars belief how anyone who's watching this and doesn't think Nakamba should be improved on, the guy gives the ball away half the time he passes it