Sunderland vs Latics | Page 5 | Vital Football

Sunderland vs Latics

What do you need a vpn for ? You live in the UK you can only listen on Latics TV audio pass £4-49 per month

With a VPN you can make it look like you are abroad and can therefore subscribe to Latics live match streaming service - allegedly.

Yes I know that but apparently they have got wise to that now and have stopped it
Wonder how they've managed that ? They want to have a word in the Zuckerberg fellas ear if they've cracked blocking the Interweb 😂

Hardly good - denying UK ticsmen who are unable to attend in person for a myriad of reasons the opportunity to watch the game whilst allowing folk from anywhere else in the world to do so.
The EFL should renegotiate this prohibitive contract with the sky tossers - they have the fans interest at heart according to their marketing and PR - oh wait - that EFL 🙈

Hardly good - denying UK ticsmen who are unable to attend in person for a myriad of reasons the opportunity to watch the game whilst allowing folk from anywhere else in the world to do so.
The EFL should renegotiate this prohibitive contract with the sky tossers - they have the fans interest at heart according to their marketing and PR - oh wait - that EFL 🙈

It's not the unable to attend that I was referring to.
It's the ones that cant be arsed leaving their front room or supporting the clubs coffers that is good that they cant illegally tap into watching our games.

It's not the unable to attend that I was referring to.
It's the ones that cant be arsed leaving their front room or supporting the clubs coffers that is good that they cant illegally tap into watching our games.
You still have to pay £7 to watch it on Latics TV using a VPN.

What's hopes for Saturday? We do ok at stadium of light If I remeber right. Henri, Franco, Kyle, mo and so on.

Could be a big day with the big latics following. Let's believe. We done them twice last season.

I dont want to simply listen to match I want to actually watch it live stream, years ago I could get it FOC on inter web with Frontrow……now that’s been blocked so looking for good reliable VPN, payin* is not a problem I bought every match last year & crowd funded etc etc , just need to watch my Tics

I dont want to simply listen to match I want to actually watch it live stream, years ago I could get it FOC on inter web with Frontrow……now that’s been blocked so looking for good reliable VPN, payin* is not a problem I bought every match last year & crowd funded etc etc , just need to watch my Tics
So you admit to watching it foc and want to do so now but cant........

So you admit to watching it foc and want to do so now but cant........
Irv said he didn't mind paying 😉
From another angle if only someone had £200k spare they could make every Saturday league game over a 2 hour journey and every midweek away over a 1 hour journey free to air 🤔 That might even increase interest and subsequent attendance for home games 😁

From another angle if only someone had £200k spare they could make every Saturday league game over a 2 hour journey and every midweek away over a 1 hour journey free to air 🤔 That might even increase interest and subsequent attendance for home games 😁
Thank you Hampton & yes I do not mind paying at all…..unless I time travel I cannot make the journey back ooop North, watching on the inter web was back in the day when i was away on business etc, I’m home now every weekend but have business and family priorities. I aint bothered about the cost for any service that lets me see my Tics “ bounce back after a white period we been through. Any way matches don’t south or midlands I will go to as usual

How could they do that Hampton, it's an EFL directive that prohibits matches being streamed live between 2:45pm and 5:15pm on Saturdays.

How could they do that Hampton, it's an EFL directive that prohibits matches being streamed live between 2:45pm and 5:15pm on Saturdays.
If you read further up Arthur my starting point was that the EFL directive should be removed - another example of the EFL being "helpful" to it's members !