Transfer Window - Summer 2021 | Page 81 | Vital Football

Transfer Window - Summer 2021

I'm familiar with it. So my problem with that website is that they don't include guys like Kaz Sterling, Jack Roles, George Marsh who are 22 and Shilow Tracey who is 23. The other website did, but is not updated.

As far as I'm concerned, guys at that age count. Clearing them out shows an intent from the club that the kids can get through the U23's and into the senior setup.
It's a bit awkward but the info is there in the under 23s and the under 18 pages. I guess they split it up academy scholars to under 18s don't get mixed in with senior transfers. But it doesn't always make sense how/why they decide if a player is under 23 or senior.
under 23s - https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/tottenham-hotspur-u23/alletransfers/verein/9254
under 18s - https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/tottenham-hotspur-u18/alletransfers/verein/6928

oh I agree that it does count as it no doubt shows intent, but it is a much easier job to not extend the control of a scholar at the end of their cycle than it is to get a senior player who is on a decent contract but not performing out of the club.

It's a bit awkward but the info is there in the under 23s and the under 18 pages. I guess they split it up academy scholars to under 18s don't get mixed in with senior transfers. But it doesn't always make sense how/why they decide if a player is under 23 or senior.
under 23s - https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/tottenham-hotspur-u23/alletransfers/verein/9254
under 18s - https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/tottenham-hotspur-u18/alletransfers/verein/6928

oh I agree that it does count as it no doubt shows intent, but it is a much easier job to not extend the control of a scholar at the end of their cycle than it is to get a senior player who is on a decent contract but not performing out of the club.

That is some cool data. I didn't know that was there. Shows most of our U23's released haven't found a club just quite yet.

Sort of shows that this summer could be >20 players leaving the club at all levels. A couple of U18's plus 9 U23's. Then you add back Gazza, Rose, Foyth and Lamela and we're already at 15. Additionally, in the first team squad last season we had Bale, Vini and Gedson for half a season.

I bet it already feels different around the place with that many players disappearing. We need to keep going.

Looks like United are getting Varne. Obviously Sancho already in.

Ole has been backed once again. Baffling how he has been given a new contract.

Utd is becoming a genuinely strong squad. I still think they haven't replaced Carrick, and that is their big weakness. They should be all out for Declan Rice.

With Varane and Ramos gone, I think the world is waiting to see who replaces them at RM. A tough act to follow, but Alaba has joined. Some links with Joules Kounde as well.

Utd is becoming a genuinely strong squad. I still think they haven't replaced Carrick, and that is their big weakness. They should be all out for Declan Rice.

With Varane and Ramos gone, I think the world is waiting to see who replaces them at RM. A tough act to follow, but Alaba has joined. Some links with Joules Kounde as well.
They need Varane to partner Maguire. Goodness only knows why they thought they needed Sancho.

They should be moving heaven & earth to bag Declan Rice. I 100% agree with that.

On Varane, we needed him more.

Rumours now that talks to sign Romero have stalled and we are looking at Serbia international Nikola Milenkovic from Fiorentina. Disappointing if this is true. Romero would have been perfect for us. He’s apparently told Atalanta that he wants to come to us too.

Well as happy as i am with Son putting pen to paper & the return of Skipp & Sess, i'd say the 2 captures thus far have been decent squad additions. I'd feel a lot happier if we had the CB we require done & dusted. Until such time i'll resist the Paratici back slapping for the time being.

Then there's Harry.

As I said, I look forward to our first signing that displaces a first teamer !!

I have more faith in Paratici not to put us in and adversarial blink first position.

He's more a "how do we get this done" kinda guy.

Lots of moaners on the #ENIC OUT #LEVYOUT tags on Twitter as they feel Levy is penny pinching again on a single player to the point we miss out.
A bit early for that and time will tell. But there really is an agenda out there for a lot of Spurs fans who obv can't see any good in what Enic/Levy have done so far in this window...

Lots of moaners on the #ENIC OUT #LEVYOUT tags on Twitter as they feel Levy is penny pinching again on a single player to the point we miss out.
A bit early for that and time will tell. But there really is an agenda out there for a lot of Spurs fans who obv can't see any good in what Enic/Levy have done so far in this window...

Habitual moaners. Which is why the club support is such an issue and needs to be dealt with by the club on several levels.