Transfer Window - Summer 2021 | Page 82 | Vital Football

Transfer Window - Summer 2021

Try this website, it's pretty good for that sort of info and other on players - https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/tottenham-hotspur/alletransfers/verein/148

Whilst those numbers are boosted by loaning out kids that never were really a part of senior squads, it was still a brutal first 2 seasons. The second in particular, 13 senior established players all gone. Partatici needs to up his game!

It was a shame that Poch seemed to forget that selling players was a necessary part of improving the squad. He forgot how to make the difficult decisions on people in the end.
In the end he didn’t want to sell or buy …..

I see Chelsea now linked to Kounde. It would be interesting to see whether our involvement for Kounde was actually us going for Gil.
We still need 1 CB (prefer 2!), a RB, a striker and replacements for some players we move out. All those players need to be ready to walk into the first team! Those 3 players alone will cost about £120m

Depends on how many leave 82. Will Doherty or Aurier leave or another CB for that matter?

I think we've all come to the conclusion that Harry will go, there's room for a couple of strikers right there.

Lots of moaners on the #ENIC OUT #LEVYOUT tags on Twitter as they feel Levy is penny pinching again on a single player to the point we miss out.
A bit early for that and time will tell. But there really is an agenda out there for a lot of Spurs fans who obv can't see any good in what Enic/Levy have done so far in this window...

Just to be clear, once Paratici was hired, DL has been out of the transfer biz. He's working on something else equally as important. Fabio is in total control of the squad.

I see Chelsea now linked to Kounde. It would be interesting to see whether our involvement for Kounde was actually us going for Gil.
We still need 1 CB (prefer 2!), a RB, a striker and replacements for some players we move out. All those players need to be ready to walk into the first team! Those 3 players alone will cost about £120m

This is a direct reaction to us being linked w Zouma. They cant help it. Funny thing is, they could actually end up buying him, and it'd be because Paratici, drew them and others in. We really want to sell Snchz, and that's where our links w Kounde are coming from. He wants to move on, and fancies himself a "Galatico Type" player, which sorry bro, you aint. Yet. He'll make a poor choice, ala Memphis, and in a few years we'll all be like, ohh yeah, he's IS still a decent player.

Or..... He'll take the chance we've given him, expand his capabilities, and turn into a world class player. 😬

No big deal either way, he's not a Prem CB, and we have other irons in that fire, heatin up!

Gold has reported the players are extremely happy with Nuno and that he's been transparent and clear.

"And I am told the players have been clearly told, they either are or aren’t in his plans.”

Lots of moaners on the #ENIC OUT #LEVYOUT tags on Twitter as they feel Levy is penny pinching again on a single player to the point we miss out.
A bit early for that and time will tell. But there really is an agenda out there for a lot of Spurs fans who obv can't see any good in what Enic/Levy have done so far in this window...

Any negative talk about them is warranted imo. They have had a gazillion chances.

Live by the sword die by the sword.

Any negative talk about them is warranted imo. They have had a gazillion chances.

Live by the sword die by the sword.

The inability of people to see that there has been a significant change in approach and it should be given time just shows people's inability to think for themselves. This applies ESPECIALLY to the Supporters Trust who SPECIFICALLY ASKED FOR A FOOTBALL BRAIN to be running the club AND GOT THEIR WISH.

The inability of people to see that there has been a significant change in approach and it should be given time just shows people's inability to think for themselves. This applies ESPECIALLY to the Supporters Trust who SPECIFICALLY ASKED FOR A FOOTBALL BRAIN to be running the club AND GOT THEIR WISH.

Compare our owner to Chelsea's.

Tell me you think our owner is good for the club.

A CEO doesn't stop being accountable just because he re-organises his company. However, I do hope Fabio can clear up Levy's trail of destruction in the last 4 years if he is truly empowered by him. Then they will both get the credit due.

It's not just a financial exercise though. It's ultimately about winning trophies as well.