Transfer Window - Summer 2021 | Page 80 | Vital Football

Transfer Window - Summer 2021

So that's a big clear out of players already.

Bale
Vinnie
Gaz
Rose
Sterling
Foyth
Lamela
Toby
Harry?

Still plenty of average players to sell.

Aurier, Dier, Sissoko being the weakest left.

Then the next crop Doherty, Sanchez, Davies, Lucas, Bergwinj, Lo Celso, Ndombele could all be sold and Imo can be replaced.

Even though I'm okay with this bunch getting another season. Maybe Nuno will get another gear out of them.

Still plenty of average players to sell.

Aurier, Dier, Sissoko being the weakest left.

Then the next crop Doherty, Sanchez, Davies, Lucas, Bergwinj, Lo Celso, Ndombele could all be sold and Imo can be replaced.

Even though I'm okay with this bunch getting another season. Maybe Nuno will get another gear out of them.
Well i'd like to think he could. It is what he's been brought here for after all.

If as Ex suggests & the club moves on another 2 or 3, then we're talking of a clear out of around a dozen. I can't for the life of me remember a time when that has actually happened.

I just googled Duje Caleta-Car

Turns out I actually watched him live in the middle of June against England at Wembley. I thought there was someone amazing carrying that donkey Vida, but didn't check their line-up. Saying that, it was a very easy game playing against Harry Kane who couldn't be arsed.

Lamptney looks good but as highlighted, injury concerns persist. Those injuries could be “growing pains” or they could be prevalent with him as a player. I’ve seen £50M being the price required for him & thats a lot of money to pay for the lack of experience & potential injury issues.
I firmly believe we should be pushing everything for Aarons & White. That would give us a great defensive base before we push hard for Jude Bellingham. Those 3 are the future for England & would really give us players that would be with us for the long term. Skipp & Sess need to be integrated & I think we will see a better Dele now too. I’d be chuffed with that lot together, added to PEH, Gil & Kane (or replacement).
We also need to build Dane up as a natural replacement for Kane.
A second CB would then be the icing on the cake but White, Aarons & Bellingham would set us back about £200m alone! Wishful thinking really

White, Aarons and Bellingham - now that would get me excited.

Well i'd like to think he could. It is what he's been brought here for after all.

If as Ex suggests & the club moves on another 2 or 3, then we're talking of a clear out of around a dozen. I can't for the life of me remember a time when that has actually happened.

Start of Poch's first season 14/15 - 18 players
His second summer 15/16 - 19 players
16/17 - 8 players
17/18 - 7 players
18/19 - 4 players
19/20 - 19 players

Have a look at this - https://www.transferleague.co.uk/to...sh-football-teams/tottenham-hotspur-transfers

Think they've stopped updating now as can't get Jose's tenure.

To RD's point, Poch was ruthless in his first 2 summers.

Start of Poch's first season 14/15 - 18 players
His second summer 15/16 - 19 players
16/17 - 8 players
17/18 - 7 players
18/19 - 4 players
19/20 - 19 players

Have a look at this - https://www.transferleague.co.uk/to...sh-football-teams/tottenham-hotspur-transfers

Think they've stopped updating now as can't get Jose's tenure.

To RD's point, Poch was ruthless in his first 2 summers.
Try this website, it's pretty good for that sort of info and other on players - https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/tottenham-hotspur/alletransfers/verein/148

Whilst those numbers are boosted by loaning out kids that never were really a part of senior squads, it was still a brutal first 2 seasons. The second in particular, 13 senior established players all gone. Partatici needs to up his game!

It was a shame that Poch seemed to forget that selling players was a necessary part of improving the squad. He forgot how to make the difficult decisions on people in the end.

Try this website, it's pretty good for that sort of info and other on players - https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/tottenham-hotspur/alletransfers/verein/148

Whilst those numbers are boosted by loaning out kids that never were really a part of senior squads, it was still a brutal first 2 seasons. The second in particular, 13 senior established players all gone. Partatici needs to up his game!

It was a shame that Poch seemed to forget that selling players was a necessary part of improving the squad. He forgot how to make the difficult decisions on people in the end.

I'm familiar with it. So my problem with that website is that they don't include guys like Kaz Sterling, Jack Roles, George Marsh who are 22 and Shilow Tracey who is 23. The other website did, but is not updated.

As far as I'm concerned, guys at that age count. Clearing them out shows an intent from the club that the kids can get through the U23's and into the senior setup.