The Summer 2021 Transfer Rumour Thread | Page 203 | Vital Football

The Summer 2021 Transfer Rumour Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The name Will Hughes seems to be coming back and lingering like a bad smell.

To me, he's no better than what we already have. I understand it's probably more click bait, but it does have me perplexed.

I haven't seen enough of ESR to get excited about the prospect of signing him tbh.

Either have I to be honest, apart from a couple of Europa League ties where he did stand out to be fair.

But he's so highly rated by Arsenal fans, and an Arsenal fan himself, so I find the whole thing a bit baffling.

That lad isnt worth 35MM, 20-25MM max. A decent player but doesnt always seem interested.

Got voted Bournemouth Player of the Year by their supporters last season....... but do agree, not worth 35m, more like 20-25m.... with some add ons perhaps.

He has scored once for Netherlands in his two appearances for them too.

The name Will Hughes seems to be coming back and lingering like a bad smell.

To me, he's no better than what we already have. I understand it's probably more click bait, but it does have me perplexed.
He’s ok but certainly not a marquee signing who will help us to bridge the gap between mid table and the European places. From my limited memory of watching him he seems like a tidy midfielder reasonable around either penalty box. Not sure he’s better than a fully fit and in-form McGinn

He’s ok but certainly not a marquee signing who will help us to bridge the gap between mid table and the European places. From my limited memory of watching him he seems like a tidy midfielder reasonable around either penalty box. Not sure he’s better than a fully fit and in-form McGinn

Better than, say, Will Hughes though.... he scores goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.