#COVID19 | Page 1067 | Vital Football

#COVID19

Yeah that is also common.
There is a bit of an issue when it comes to how a method looks on paper to a highly educated, smart and high ranking scientist and how it works out in real life when you have McDonald's wages staff responsible for administering the test. Add into that machines designed by different companies to different standards, especially PCR machines that break every goddamn 5 seconds and businesses that expect their min wage staff to run everything without a hitch and only allow them time to run the test without issues, and you can see where the problems creep in.
yeahh totally get it, in fact cos the costs and time for labs to have them calibrated means it becomes something that gets put on the back burner. we have to use third party labs too and its a pricey game if doINg it regularly, we are always looking at more efficient ways, i.e batch testing rather than individual product testing, which is essence testing people is

Well, I might get COVID but the British Grand Prix was fucking brilliant

Glad you enjoyed it mate.

After 16 months of a totally dull existence in the UK, everybody should be happy that you’ve got to do something to lift the spirits and make you feel normal again, not make you feel like some villain of the piece for living life, which seems to be the new normal now.

So just to be clear, you think if young 19/20 year olds who haven’t been able to have a night out or enjoy the best years of their life socially for 16 months, which you got to when you were younger, go for a legal night out next week at a club, then they are ‘selfish and stupid’?

that is an incredibly fair point & shows how difficult this is. Sadly they’re going to lose more time though. I’d suggest that the boomers lose their triple lock pension & that money saved is used entirely to benefit the young.

that is an incredibly fair point & shows how difficult this is. Sadly they’re going to lose more time though. I’d suggest that the boomers lose their triple lock pension & that money saved is used entirely to benefit the young.
Well you can fuck right off with that.

So people in their 40s don't go clubbing, eh? Have you seen Wayne Lineker?

The removal of masks is fantastic and very liberating; I advise anyone who hasn't tried it to do so.*
Strange to begin with, it feels like you've forgotten to put your trousers on, which I wouldn't advise.

*This advice comes with the usual disclaimers.

Last edited:
Well, I might get COVID but the British Grand Prix was fucking brilliant

It really fucking was

One of the best

Those last 10 by Hamilton were ridiculous

Still think Red Bull are too strong this year and Verstap is almost as good as a racer as Hamilton

Once Hamilton retires he's going to be who I will be following

It really fucking was

One of the best

Those last 10 by Hamilton were ridiculous

Still think Red Bull are too strong this year and Verstap is almost as good as a racer as Hamilton

Once Hamilton retires he's going to be who I will be following
Unbelievable stuff.

Best race I've seen live by a mile. I've wanted to see Hamilton win one live for years but never thought I'd get to.

Watching him visibly gain on Norris, then Bottas, then Leclerc lap by lap was incredible. Even with 6 laps to go I was saying that he couldn't possibly do it, but he was unstoppable. Couldn't believe it.

Add it to his huge pantheon of truly incredible wins. There are so many of them now

Unbelievable stuff.

Best race I've seen live by a mile. I've wanted to see Hamilton win one live for years but never thought I'd get to.

Watching him visibly gain on Norris, then Bottas, then Leclerc lap by lap was incredible. Even with 6 laps to go I was saying that he couldn't possibly do it, but he was unstoppable. Couldn't believe it.

Add it to his huge pantheon of truly incredible wins. There are so many of them now

Im genuinely glad and jealous that you were there

It was a moment that motoracing fans will never forget and with the added signicance of the last few years of shit we have all gone through with Brexit and Covid it elevates it to a great moment in British history

It takes me back to super Saturday at the Olympics when we were all united as Britain's

It was a moment that motoracing fans will never forget and with the added signicance of the last few years of shit we have all gone through with Brexit and Covid it elevates it to a great moment in British history

It takes me back to super Saturday at the Olympics when we were all united as Britain's
really? is that how its been felt? never realised it had that much significance, tho there were big crowds over the weekend for sure.

I missed the second half and am about to watch the rerun. Was watching out for Cavendish, who would prob be my sports personality of the year already, taking on Mercx's record amount of stage wins.

really? is that how its been felt? never realised it had that much significance, tho there were big crowds over the weekend for sure.

I missed the second half and am about to watch the rerun. Was watching out for Cavendish, who would prob be my sports personality of the year already, taking on Mercx's record amount of stage wins.

It was the really first big event with no social distancing

The Euros was big but it was still managed at most venues

Over 300,000 in and around Silverstone

'...shit we've gone through with Brexit...?

WTF are you one about? Are you really that flaky? Did you cry at the result?
Jeez.