The player who left thread | Page 381 | Vital Football

The player who left thread

Same as I can never understand why the strikers don't always take the penalties.

The best Villa penalty taker I've seen is still Barry, though if El Ghazi carries on he might challenge him. Worst was Angel who was one of the better strikers we've had in the last 25 years or so. Then there's Gabby, who has scored more for Villa than anyone else in the last 20 years and he never took a penalty in his career.

Add to that Andy Cole never took a penalty in his career apparently and he's still the Premier leagues 2nd highest goal scorer.

The OS did make a pretty big thing of Jack, Barkley and someone else? staying behind to practice, he put in a couple of good ones from the clips they released but it never transmitted to the pitch.

Surprised Targett hasn't been given more of a roll as well as he can find the top corners.

Sounds like he definitely wants Ward Prowse or someone similar to join him at Villa. Won't shut up about winning free kicks and having nobody to take them.

I tell you what Jack, why don't you do a Beckham and stay behind for 2 hours after every training session and practice free kicks yourself? Surely he has the natual talent to learn how to be a set piece wizard? If he could learn to dispatch the free kicks he wins he'd add £50 million to his valuation.

Indeed that and learn to take pens from Anwar and then add 75 mil more to his current valuation.

Do you know what I'd love to happen, all this press talk about Man City want Jack and who they will get rid of to accommodate him. Well I'd love our owners to leak a story that we want KDB or Foden. Imagine the press reaction

I reckon it would be largely ignored at the moment. IF he went there, where would he fit in? I don't get why they need him. Foden is some player and plays in a similar position. OK there's rotation but the point of playing for such teams is to play in the big games, isn't it?

I reckon it would be largely ignored at the moment. IF he went there, where would he fit in? I don't get why they need him. Foden is some player and plays in a similar position. OK there's rotation but the point of playing for such teams is to play in the big games, isn't it?

Jack like to play every minute of every game, I don't think any City players do that but it may result in his shins being up to a full season if he was to miss games against the bottom 10.

Anyway time for a

JACK is Going Nowhere

What makes i larf in all of this is that the very same media that can't stop telling us proles, how much in the light of the ESL they "value" us fans and how dare these six clubs contemplate what they were contemplating. The very same media then make up stories , create doubt and cause distress to fans (not of the big 6) in their efforts to "persuade " Super Jack to go to one of the er..... Big 6. Strange world innit