Match Thread: Sunderland v Lincoln City | Page 48 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Sunderland v Lincoln City

Yeah that threw me too. Report itself is good, curiously to online and print versions quite different, the print report makes much of MA's hairdryer moment and the effect it had.

Online team often has 20 minutes to desk, sub and publish. The reporter often refiles revised copy afterwards with more time for consideration - haven't read in print but I'd wager it was filed after the post-match interviews.

Print then has several hours until publication.

Don't think so, the keeper looks like he is going the right way to me. If I had the ability to change my mind at that point I'd be going right as we look at it.

He's just stood a bit over I guess. It was basically the worst place to put it.

I'm sure mapp said before about having a place to put pens that statistically is more likely to go in, imagine its not waist height to the keepers strong side

He did get booked for it, unlike Szmodics, and didn't win a penalty.

However, Salisbury was lenient with his petulance late on, delaying their free kick and he could have been sent off, but I appreciate your advocacy for the Devil.
Johnson has a habit of kicking the ball away, not just innocuously a few feet either, but smashing it. Got booked for that in a recent game. As you say, he did it at least twice when already on a yellow yesterday. He needs to drop that from his game.

He's just stood a bit over I guess. It was basically the worst place to put it.

I'm sure mapp said before about having a place to put pens that statistically is more likely to go in, imagine its not waist height to the keepers strong side

It's low and into the corner, waist height is indeed bad. See Johnson's penalty that was retaken a few weeks ago penalty on how it's done.

Still we are through, no harm done...