The Summer 2021 Transfer Rumour Thread | Page 66 | Vital Football

The Summer 2021 Transfer Rumour Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And news today is that we've been quoted £35 million for Buendia and given the go ahead by Fulham to talk to Anguissa.

Those leaving; El Mohamady and Taylor obviously as they are out of contract.
Heaton is also out of contract but, I'm not sure he'd leave a club where he's number two keeper, to be Man U's third choice. If he does leave I think it will be for some club where he'll be number one, possibly a promoted club.
Hourihane will get offers from plenty of championship clubs and maybe a promoted club or two.
Apparently Jose wants El Ghazi in Italy.
Engels will get offers from Belgium and I fully expect Samatta will be snapped up in Turkey and then re-sold to Belgium.
If the Anguissa deal goes through I fully expect Nakamba to be sold.
If we get Abraham I think Davis will go out on loan to a championship club. some of the U23's should go out on loan too, keeping them at the club playing reserve team football will only hold back their advancement.

4 yellows 2 reds. Not too bad.

Luiz has had 8 yellows and 1 red.

I certainly wouldn't let it put me off signing him as he'd definitely improve us. No doubt.

I'm sure he's had 3 red cards in the last 12 months, which is a worry. He's a talented player but with so many PL games decided by such fine margins he'd need to cut that side of his game out.
Anyway, I would think as Norwich have just been promoted again it would be a diffuclt one to complete

4 yellows 2 reds. Not too bad.

Luiz has had 8 yellows and 1 red.

I certainly wouldn't let it put me off signing him as he'd definitely improve us. No doubt.

Martinez will hopefully calm Buendia down, Also because it’s well highlighted I think the management will sort him out, He basically sees red because like Jack he’s fouled so much because he is so tricky, he then goes on the hunt and gets his own back, it’s rarely because he is clumsy, having Jack on the side someone he’ll probably look up to he just needs to take the foul on the chin and continue without reacting.

I said last season we’ll regret not signing him, might cost us an extra 15-20m now but I genuinely believe he will push us forward, perhaps this season in the Championship has done him good, when was the last time someone racked up so many MOTM performances ?

Status
Not open for further replies.