The Summer 2021 Transfer Rumour Thread | Page 65 | Vital Football

The Summer 2021 Transfer Rumour Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’ll be interesting to see what our budget is. Some of those leaving will be going for free but that will free up wages. Some will go for modest fees but, apart from Jack not the sort of amounts that could fund a spending spree.

I’m surprised Heaton is out of contract already. We paid £8m for him and he was only given a 2 year deal?

It certainly suggests to me that we won't be trawling the Championship for players this summer.

I’m not against good championship players, we’re doing alright from them and a few other really good players in good teams have come from there (Justin, Bowen).

My post above about exotic names gets us excited and more often than not, it’s an anti climax.

As with everything in life, it’s a balance.

I’m not against good championship players, we’re doing alright from them and a few other really good players in good teams have come from there (Justin, Bowen).

My post above about exotic names gets us excited and more often than not, it’s an anti climax.

As with everything in life, it’s a balance.
I agree, but if we are serious about trying to break the top 6, we need to start at least looking in Harrods window.

Status
Not open for further replies.