Race Issues/Riots/Protests/BLM | Page 150 | Vital Football

Race Issues/Riots/Protests/BLM

Thank you. That's much appreciated. It's nice to do my bit, but the Tory here gets 70% of the vote. It's just important to have a candidate in every ward. I've been helping those that have a chance of winning, and we already have more Councillors now than ever before.

I get to go to the count next Friday!!!! How exciting.

Thank you. That's much appreciated. It's nice to do my bit, but the Tory here gets 70% of the vote. It's just important to have a candidate in every ward. I've been helping those that have a chance of winning, and we already have more Councillors now than ever before.

I get to go to the count next Friday!!!! How exciting.
Locally we are very diverse in representation, and independants do very well at council level, however as you say, when it comes to general elections the Tory candidate has circa 30,000 majority.

Please everyone watch and enjoy on iPlayer Rich Hall's Working for the American Dream. Much wiseness in there.

Please everyone watch and enjoy on iPlayer Rich Hall's Working for the American Dream. Much wiseness in there.

Is that the one he did a few years back @Platypus where he ended by basically saying there was no such thing as an American Dream for about 90% of the country as they are lucky to survive, let alone succeed?

Not sure where to post this but this a real man, a man who isn't a coward and didn't remain silent. Personally I think the judge and cops are pathetic. Those cops couldn't wait to go and stop him. Cowards, probably afraid they'll become gay and probably some of them are. Its usually the way.

Now I will say I don't know how I feel about letting a child make a life changing decision at 18 or younger. I don't however think the bill was dreamed up with that in mind. I think they wanted to make a stand and message in the name their christian faith because this is something they can still control.

After exactly two minutes, Rep. Jack Ladyman (R) interrupted Attig, saying, “Your time is up,” then cut their microphone. Attig appears to continue speaking but is no longer audible in the video. Ten seconds later, Ladyman asks the State Capitol Police to “remove him from the table.”

Not sure ITV are on, but they seem to be purposely only using black presenters or contestants for certain shows. Just turned the TV on and it was on Loose Women (don’t judge me), all four presenter are black females. I see Alan Carr had complaints too because they seem to be purposely avoiding stereotypical white people who go on these sorts of game show.

The reason I smirk a little at it, is that I can see a boardroom of upper working age white males say around a table saying “we need black women” for such and such a PR exercise or avoid a disaster. I think it’s equally a shame to use people purely for PR purposes, what’s wrong with just fair representation rather than overt positive discrimination?!

It just winds people up when it’s so obvious, I don’t see the need for it. It doesn’t actually overly bother me, I just find it funny when I think about the conversations that happen behind closed doors with white male directors that lead to these selections.

It’s all going a bit mad to me.

Last edited:
Not sure ITV are on, but they seem to be purposely only using black presenters or contestants for certain shows. Just turned the TV on and it was on Loose Women (don’t judge me), all four presenter are black females. I see Alan Carr had complaints too because they seem to be purposely avoiding stereotypical white people who go on these sorts of game show.

The reason I smirk a little at it, is that I can see a boardroom of upper working age white males say around a table saying “we need black women” for such band such a PR exercise or avoid a disaster. I think it’s equally a shame to use people purely for PR purposes, what’s wrong with just fair representation rather than overt positive discrimination?!

It just winds people up when it’s so obvious, I don’t see the need for it. It doesn’t actually overly bother me, I just find it funny when I think about the conversations that happen behind closed doors with white male directors that lead to these selections.

It’s all going a bit mad to me.

Noticed the same during an ad break on BT recently, out of around 7 adverts, 6 of them featured exclusively black actors. It's a bit bizarre in a country that has a 3.5% of black people.

Same in Ireland where if I walk around Dublin, so many advertisements for big shopping centres and supermarkets always seem to feature a mixed race looking girl with a big frizzy afro. Black population 1.5%.

Not complaining of course, just an observation of utter PC lunacy.