Race Issues/Riots/Protests/BLM | Page 152 | Vital Football

Race Issues/Riots/Protests/BLM

Not bothered about colour though Mike. Couldn't give a shit if they are green or trans or both. But I want entertainment and to watch TV and either learn something or feel good.
Maybe it's just TV in general that's shit.
You've only got to look at Saturday night TV to realise how far we have fallen. Saturday night used to have
You bet
Gladiators
Noel's house party
Barrymore
Big break.
Tarrant Tv
Man o man
Real entertainment. Now Id rather poke my own eyes out than watch TV on a Saturday evening.
generation thing though mate, I can't stand Ant and Dec but thinking about it I haven't really watched Saturday night TY since I was about 15, it's just on an especially these days I'm more likely to be on here

Not bothered about colour though Mike. Couldn't give a shit if they are green or trans or both. But I want entertainment and to watch TV and either learn something or feel good.
You've only got to look at Saturday night TV to realise how far we have fallen. Saturday night used to have
You bet
Gladiators
Noel's house party
Barrymore
Big break.
Tarrant Tv
Man o man
Real entertainment. Now Id rather poke my own eyes out than watch TV on a Saturday evening.

Couldn't stand any of that lot either!
:jangel:

You bet
Gladiators
Noel's house party
Barrymore
Big break.
Tarrant Tv
Man o man

Can't disagree with that matey. Saturday has become 'clear the recordings' day for me.

The fallout from that is people then see offence in what's presented (the more extreme use it as further proof of how the UK has gone to the dogs and it definitely fuels the whites are under attack bollocks) - but again, why get offended about whether a black, white, asian, african, man, woman, trans, disabled, bald, blonde, brunette, red head is trying to sell you something 99% of the time you know you are never going to buy?

You almost can't blame them though, if we call up and complain about the lack of white people they'll call you a racist and hang up. If we call up saying there is no diversity and there actually isn't very much diversity they have no recourse other than to apologize and make a change.

Right or wrong its better for them to throw caution to the wind and go all the way to the left. They'll get far fewer complaints, far less people taking the hump and taking their money elsewhere. They might even get praised for it. Thats the climate we're in and its probably going to be a few years before real questions get asked.

Right or wrong its better for them to throw caution to the wind and go all the way to the left. They'll get far fewer complaints, far less people taking the hump and taking
Correct CDX and those of us in the centre have only ourselves to blame for allowing them to do it.

So the latest protests in London are about the freedom of Palestine. Ok.
But I have yet to see an uproar or protest or any call for action for the grooming gangs in our own fucking country that victimised so many young girls and boys.
How about we sort out own shit out first hey.
People shouting from the rooftops about vulnerable kids in other countries which is fine as it is tragic.
But we have our own vulnerable kids being destroyed and I don't see the same urgency to resolve the issue.
I just find it very strange.

So the latest protests in London are about the freedom of Palestine. Ok.
But I have yet to see an uproar or protest or any call for action for the grooming gangs in our own fucking country that victimised so many young girls and boys.
How about we sort out own shit out first hey.
People shouting from the rooftops about vulnerable kids in other countries which is fine as it is tragic.
But we have our own vulnerable kids being destroyed and I don't see the same urgency to resolve the issue.
I just find it very strange.
You will wait a bloody long time for the vocal left wing in this country to protest about something that shows those bastards in a bad light mate.

Well according to reports it was at 3am. And possibly to do with rival gangs.
So maybe stupid Dianne will have some humble pie thrown at her if it turns out to be black on black crime hey.