European Super League | Page 29 | Vital Football

European Super League

Obviously, this Spanish government has stopped bailing them out with large illegal payments under the table.

The idiot sounds desperate...............

"European Super League: Real Madrid president Florentino Perez says plans are not 'dead' despite withdrawals"

However, Perez - who was due to be the chairman of the league - is bullish about the prospect of the plans being resurrected, telling Spanish radio show El Larguero: "If anyone thinks the Super League is dead, are they wrong? Absolutely.

"We're going to keep working and what everyone thinks is for the best will emerge.

"The project is on standby. The Super League still exists."

https://www.skysports.com/football/...z-says-plans-are-not-dead-despite-withdrawals

Obviously, this Spanish government has stopped bailing them out with large illegal payments under the table.

The idiot sounds desperate...............

"European Super League: Real Madrid president Florentino Perez says plans are not 'dead' despite withdrawals"

However, Perez - who was due to be the chairman of the league - is bullish about the prospect of the plans being resurrected, telling Spanish radio show El Larguero: "If anyone thinks the Super League is dead, are they wrong? Absolutely.

"We're going to keep working and what everyone thinks is for the best will emerge.

"The project is on standby. The Super League still exists."

https://www.skysports.com/football/...z-says-plans-are-not-dead-despite-withdrawals

true though isn't - those gobshites will still be working on this or similar.

No to the Scottish clubs for me. Apart from anything else, who has to drop out to accommodate them?
Solving the financial problems of Real Madrid, Barcelona Spurs etc is in their own hands. Sell the expensive players, get rid of their overblown wages and recruit cheaper players on lower wages. Job done.
Anyone else need financial advice?

No to the Scottish clubs for me. Apart from anything else, who has to drop out to accommodate them?
Solving the financial problems of Real Madrid, Barcelona Spurs etc is in their own hands. Sell the expensive players, get rid of their overblown wages and recruit cheaper players on lower wages. Job done.
Anyone else need financial advice?

I can afford to buy an expensive car or send my kids to an expensive school but not both. My wife thinks it should be school but it has to be car, right?