What next for FGR? | Page 4 | Vital Football

What next for FGR?

It is now !

And uz have won nothing since....in fact England's next game after the dodgy win of the World Cup in 66 was against Scotland where we beat you 3 -2 so in essence Scotland were the WC champions for 67....your welcome 😉🍻

Last edited:
Lampard left Chelsea in 2014, which youngsters will he have "worked & trained alongside", none would be a reasonable estimate, he only knew what people within the club told him.

I think you'll find that when Frank Lampard was obtaining his coaching qualifications he was obtaining the practical, hands on element by working at Chelsea - working at their Cobham training ground & specifically within their U18 & Dev Squad set ups
So he would have been more than aware of who the top players were from within that system :rolleyes:

And uz have won nothing since....in fact England's next game after the dodgy win of the World Cup in 66 was against Scotland where we beat you 3 -2 so in essence Scotland were the WC champions for 67....your welcome 😉🍻

And what have the kilt swinging, whisky swilling, haggis bashing, turf thieves ever won?

You could write that on the back of a postage stamp with a jumbo felt tip pen!

And what have the kilt swinging, whisky swilling, haggis bashing, turf thieves ever won?

You could write that on the back of a postage stamp with a jumbo felt tip pen!

The difference is the TC, we know we ate shite & go into tournaments with very low expectations, hope to have a good time n if we win a game it'll be a bonus. Engerlund on the other had go into tournaments thinking who we playing in the next round then after a scrawpy win against North Macedonia trot out the old song " it's coming home".....prediction for the clash of the Auld Enemy then TC..🍻

Good looking girl to be fair, not too sure she is what the programmes needs. I have seen her a lot on 'The One Show' she's a bit wooden and not a patch on the Welsh bird.
Football Focus has gone downhill year on year since Sam Leitch left.
If you think that's bad wait until they've got Allan Carr and Claire Balding co hosting MOTD to make sure that their quotas are met.
You could see which way the wind was blowing when they chopped Dr Who's nuts off and made him into a bird.
Mostly womens stuff on the Beeb anyway, thank feck that I have Amazon, Sky,Virgin and Netflix etc.

If you think that's bad wait until they've got Allan Carr and Claire Balding co hosting MOTD to make sure that their quotas are met.
You could see which way the wind was blowing when they chopped Dr Who's nuts off and made him into a bird.
Mostly womens stuff on the Beeb anyway, thank feck that I have Amazon, Sky,Virgin and Netflix etc.
At least Allan Carr's dad was a player and manager.
The ball came off screaming when he was manager of Northampton.

Go for it pal, it wont matter if i'm sober or pissed, if you reckon the haggis bashers will beat the Three Lions i'd still laugh my nuts off!

Up yer kilt!

U said 4 -0.......£20 says it isn't....proceeds to Joseph's Goal, if uve big enough balls 🤔