WAFC v SAFC | Page 3 | Vital Football

WAFC v SAFC

Great win. Dodoo, Ojo and Johnston were outstanding.

Everyone of them played decent, good performance.

Fantastic. After the goals vs MK and Plymouth the forwards are getting the assists and goals in again. Massive win. Didn't think we would be out of it so quick.

Performance of the season surely? Against a really good side as well, superb. Johnston outstanding and if these Bahrainis are serious about moving us forward, they'll open their wallets and give this lad a tough decision to make in the summer because he will not be short of offers.

What an opportunity we've given ourselves now. Enjoy tonight but hard at work again tomorrow because if we get beat Saturday it'll be two steps back and a huge opportunity blown.

Fully deserved. What a performance from some of those players.

I have to say that Johnston has always looked a decent player, but Ojo and especially Dodoo are completely unrecognisable from the players who turned up in January.

Magnificent.
I totally agree, particularly about Ono.

Magnificent performance by everyone tonight, i'm just glad Richardson and the players didn't go in to the match thinking about a 0-0 draw or a narrow 0-1 defeat.

The manager and the players are keeping the faith i wish some of our balloon headed fans would do the same, made up with that tonight, the last few minutes had my blood pressure up a bit ha ha!

On to the next........Up the tics! :wahey: