Other PL Games - 20/21 | Page 31 | Vital Football

Other PL Games - 20/21

If I was a real Conspiracy Theorist! I would be saying! MC v MU looked fixed to me, gentleman's agreement and all that crap.
DeBruyne couldn't pass for toffee, being nice there.
Sterling the prick, how many sitters does he miss, why does he not score against MU?
How many times did MC do their famed fast break out only to slow down to wait for MU players to get back into 2 banks of 4.

Just saying folks. lol!

Chelsea v Everton tonight.

Notwithstanding the fact there are very few circumstances when I'd want Chelsea to win anyway, I'm definitely hoping for an Everton win.

That would put Everton on 49 points, Chelsea on 47 and us on 45, all having played 27 games. If we continue our current form I'd be confident of chasing down Everton. And we have a much superior goal difference which is worth a point.

Yep we are going to need help...and unfortunately we took our sweet damn time trying to figure out how to play again.

Of course we simply did what we needed to these last three games...picked up 9 points against teams we SHOULD be picking up 9 points against.

Harder challenges ahead...that will be the test.

Midfielder Declan Rice said West Ham is a "special place to be" as they maintained their unlikely push for a place in next season's Champions League with a deserved victory over Leeds United.

I have always thought West Sham and their supporters were 'special' ha ha ,,,special needs

Midfielder Declan Rice said West Ham is a "special place to be" as they maintained their unlikely push for a place in next season's Champions League with a deserved victory over Leeds United.

I have always thought West Sham and their supporters were 'special' ha ha ,,,special needs

Would Rice want WHU to get CL at the expense of Chelsea though? That would scupper his career plans.

Every time I watch an interview with a player I think to myself what's the bulls**t today, they never let me down! its always positive etc, not that they would say the opposite esp on a "set up interview"

muttley, good question!

Leeds to beat Cgelski today and Manure (yes Manure) to beat West Sham tomorrow please
If we are to finish top four it will need us to be near faultless thru the run in, and United, Leicester and Chelsea to drop points regularly. United and Leicester in particular have a comfortable buffer on us currently. I don't think that West Ham and Everton are a real threat over the entire season, so will be quite happy to see Wham beat United.

I want everybody to beat the Sham, with their Council Park, called a football stadium, I hate em more than the Gooners, there I have said it, mind its tight. lol!

If we are to finish top four it will need us to be near faultless thru the run in, and United, Leicester and Chelsea to drop points regularly. United and Leicester in particular have a comfortable buffer on us currently. I don't think that West Ham and Everton are a real threat over the entire season, so will be quite happy to see Wham beat United.

We wont catch manure but we can overtake sham so I stand by my desire for manure to beat them Smithy!