Other PL Games - 20/21 | Page 32 | Vital Football

Other PL Games - 20/21

Well done Leeds .....so we win the two games we have in hand and we will climb above chelski on goal diff......a chance ...can we take advantage starting tomorrow or will Spursey pop up again?
Greavsie that is always my worry, when things seem to be going our way, for some reason we eff it up, lets hope its all change for that today.

Sorry Greavsie....Spursey still with us, for ever and the day, god I hate that word/description.

Oh yes I watched the Salford v Pompey Final on Saturday, how good were Salford, 10th Div 2, and how utterly shite were Pompey, 6th/7th Div 1, Salford should have been out of site by half time, even full time, but Pompey's GK was, MOM, brilliant, saved their arses, only to be let down by his team mates in the pen shoot out.

So talk about desire ....Man city after 30 minutes are 2-0 up on the night, 4-0 on agg ...are they sitting back and taking their foot off the gas...NOT ON YOUR NELLY....I hope our team are made to watch this game!

To add to that City performance....Chelski last night demonstrated that high press high desire for 95 minutes can beat a top of the Spanish league team who are very dangerous.

Can you imagine if we were playing AM?

Sit back tippy tappy slow...they would have 'MURDERED' us ..hate to think what the score would have been.

Top teams do not hide, they try to make their own luck to get results by endeavouring to attack and win and not by snuffing out and hoping for a breakaway.

Peter Lorimer has passed away. For the younger among us, he played for Leeds in the 60s and 70s. He was renowned for having the hardest shot in football. Seriously, a goalkeeper in those days risked serious injury getting in the way of one of his penalties.

Peter Lorimer has passed away. For the younger among us, he played for Leeds in the 60s and 70s. He was renowned for having the hardest shot in football. Seriously, a goalkeeper in those days risked serious injury getting in the way of one of his penalties.
Jesus wept, another great player gone to the football stadium somewhere, what a player, old school, how many battles did he do with some of the old school hard Spurs players in those memorable years/seasons.
Thanks for the memories Peter, RIP.

So do we want the Arse to beat West sham this afternoon so that we can go above West Sham after stuffin Villa or West sham to beat the arse so the arsedo not get to within one point of us before we lose to Villa...the choice is yours.

My guess is le arse will beat West sham and we will be spursey and lose to Villa ...i,e opportunities missed as usual...do I fckin care either way?

So do we want the Arse to beat West sham this afternoon so that we can go above West Sham after stuffin Villa or West sham to beat the arse so the arsedo not get to within one point of us before we lose to Villa...the choice is yours.

My guess is le arse will beat West sham and we will be spursey and lose to Villa ...i,e opportunities missed as usual...do I fckin care either way?

All the signs point towards Arsenal pipping us...so yeah I can see Arsenal beating Hammers and us losing today.

What do I want:
-Hammers to beat Arsenal
-Us to win.

What did I predict:
-Us to lose

I have no confidence in this bunch of cowards.

Though we are shite, I still want all the results to go for us, Gooners slap them Diddies from the East End, and us somehow beat the Villans, I can only hope! surely it cannot get any worse! ok don't answer that, stupid statement, lol

Go Hammers....they are all over Arsenal....Lingaard has them 1-0.

Wow we really are shite...

Sorry shit make that 2-0 Hammers....LOL

Yes we are shit