Coronavirus | Page 589 | Vital Football

Coronavirus

It’s about being sensible now, everyone is seeing family so at least do it sensibly. Going down the park with ten mates or groups of family though should be stopped, surely the police should be breaking that up.

It's so important for people to realise that vaccination does not equal immunity, which is what some people think.

Didn't go out for a walk until this evening, but the outlaws drove through town this afternoon and said it was like a Bank Holiday weekend.

Yup and even then you aren't good to go for about 3 weeks after the jab anyway, so it's not get jabbed I'm fine. There's still a lag period and even then it's about the second jab really.

Parks etc packed today apparently.

Some areas the infection rate is rising again, can't be arsed to go look for the link right now, but probably because some idiots think this is all over now.

Rising here according to my app, not really surprising as most have ignored the lockdown since day one this time same people who are not taking the vaccine

Yup and even then you aren't good to go for about 3 weeks after the jab anyway, so it's not get jabbed I'm fine. There's still a lag period and even then it's about the second jab really.

I have 6 days to go before my Vaccine is up to speed but I won't be going out anywhere that I haven't been in the last 12 months

Rising here according to my app, not really surprising as most have ignored the lockdown since day one this time same people who are not taking the vaccine

Most people are breaking lockdown in some form. You see the grandkids around right?

We had the in laws around in the garden this weekend. My cousin popped around my nan's who hasn’t had anyone in for what seems like ages (they’re both vaccinated).

Most people are breaking lockdown in some form. You see the grandkids around right?

We had the in laws around in the garden this weekend. My cousin popped around my nan's who hasn’t had anyone in for what seems like ages (they’re both vaccinated).

Nope, 3 of my 4 grandkids are in my child care bubble. the other one I saw when I was allowed to. I've seen my son 3 times in the last year all when I was allowed to.

Walking my dogs alone this weekend it was very apparent the good weather had got the masses out again and guards lowered. In the park the ice cream van and coffee van were both doing a roaring trade. Fucking idiots

Nope, hardly major but I was set for a second blood test as a general MOT a year ago this month and I cancelled that as they had better things to do.

Dad's in our bubble, uncle for Xmas Day/Boxing Day knowing he'd isolated anyway and dad saw his mum through a window at Christmas.

Not laid eyes on any other family or friends for over a year.

In fact thinking about it, I've only seen my neighbours once actually as well and that was accidental coming back/going to our local shop.

Last edited:
Walking my dogs alone this weekend it was very apparent the good weather had got the masses out again and guards lowered. In the park the ice cream van and coffee van were both doing a roaring trade. Fucking idiots
Yes about a third of us are vaccinated now if you take the under 18's that's another 21% that isn't going to be vaccinated anyway so basically half the population are not going to be any safer in 3 months time when it ends. Then you have another 15% who won't have the jab anyway.
I doubt there are many out there now who are worried and we all know what a selfish world we live in

Nope, 3 of my 4 grandkids are in my child care bubble. the other one I saw when I was allowed to. I've seen my son 3 times in the last year all when I was allowed to.

We’re similar to you. When my folks are vaccinated, we’re going to drop my boy off with them for a weekend. They’ve not seen him since last September according the date of the photo on my phone. The only person we’ve seen from my side of the family, due in large part to geography, is my dad when he dropped something off before Christmas. Ask the boy what he wants to do at the start of the day and it’s always “go see nanny and grandad” he’s really missing them and where they live as it’s in the sticks. We’ve had the in laws in our childcare bubble as we were lucky I guess we could play that card, which has been a god send.

Plus the Brazil variant is now in circulation

I'm still slightly fascinated by the SA strain where that pocket had no tie to SA in the first place.

6 from Brazil isn't it, not read about it but caught something on the box and 5 had been sensible and isolated, but the 6th didn't fill the paperwork in correctly so they have no idea what they have done.

We’re similar to you. When my folks are vaccinated, we’re going to drop my boy off with them for a weekend. They’ve not seen him since last September according the date of the photo on my phone. The only person we’ve seen from my side of the family, due in large part to geography, is my dad when he dropped something off before Christmas. Ask the boy what he wants to do at the start of the day and it’s always “go see nanny and grandad” he’s really missing them and where they live as it’s in the sticks. We’ve had the in laws in our childcare bubble as we were lucky I guess we could play that card, which has been a god send.

Yes, My daughter has had her Vaccine now so have we and her outlaws, Just my son in law who ironically is the only person working as such, has an office in the shed but goes out and about to do his surveys.
My Son is 40 so he should get his soon I hope.

I'm ok now Mike but I don't want to be one of those nob heads I've spent 12 months despising, so I'm sticking to rules. Not that I intend ever going shopping again online is the future.

Yup, you can only hope the sense out of this is more working from home etc etc because even a 50% change there helps on so many levels.

I'm still slightly fascinated by the SA strain where that pocket had no tie to SA in the first place.

6 from Brazil isn't it, not read about it but caught something on the box and 5 had been sensible and isolated, but the 6th didn't fill the paperwork in correctly so they have no idea what they have done.

Jail them for 10 years if it locks us down again