Coronavirus | Page 588 | Vital Football

Coronavirus

Kind of yes. Complicated system.
But basically they will move the grade boundaries in each exam to fit in with their curve expectations.

I completely get the theory. The bell curve will then get to an average of the previous years, it logically makes complete sense.

The problem is, if you around a C grade GCSE but you get a D grade from the teacher that doesn’t like you (which would’ve been my problem at school), then the algorithm says teachers are handing out GCSE’s like sweets because it feels like a one way ticket to hitting performance targets, the algorithm could then downgrade you to an E to get the averages down. I suspect that’s the problem...

Of course, you hear about the people who should’ve had 11 A* but ended up with a few A’s and B’s, but it’s those on the boundary of C grade for maths and English who will suffer the most from grade changes.

My brother had the Oxford jab on Friday and went all shivery for half an hour , was sick twice and then was perfectly fine.

I think there is a problem when you give Serf‘s products from Oxford . They are just not used to the refined aspect of the area and it plays havoc with their DNA.

Apparently the metallic taste that I encountered is common with Oxfordonians , something to do with being born with silver spoons etc.

I had the Astra Zeneca and no problems at all. My best mate and my sisters partner both had the Pfizer and had painful arms. My sister like me had the Astra one and no problems.

Last updated on Sunday 28 February 2021 at 4:00pm

1614544352467.png

14 808 in hospital - 1971 on ventilators

122 849 died within 28 days - 135 613 with covid on their death certificate.

Vent numbers are bottoming out nicely now, and decent growth on second vacc as well.

Just have to hope the arsewipes who think we are now in the clear don't change that over the next fortnight as the sooner we can get the NHS back to doing it's day job (and people feel safe going back to hospitals) the better for millions of others.

Parks etc packed today apparently.

Some areas the infection rate is rising again, can't be arsed to go look for the link right now, but probably because some idiots think this is all over now.
It's so important for people to realise that vaccination does not equal immunity, which is what some people think.

Didn't go out for a walk until this evening, but the outlaws drove through town this afternoon and said it was like a Bank Holiday weekend.

The Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine may be less effective in people with obesity, data suggests.

Italian researchers have discovered that healthcare workers with obesity produced only about half the amount of antibodies in response to a second dose of the jab compared with healthy people. Although it is too soon to know what this means for the efficacy of the vaccine, it might imply that people with obesity need an additional booster dose to ensure they are adequately protected against coronavirus.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/feb/28/pfizer-vaccine-less-effective-obesity-study