Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 1117 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

If we don't beat Newcastle on Saturday night serious questions will need answering

What kind of questions Silhill? I get that we should beat them based on where we’re at and where they currently are but football doesn’t always work like that does it...especially this season. We may play badly, they might play a lot better. It’s one game. It won’t mean the players all of a sudden aren’t good enough or that Smith is now out of his depth again. If poor performances continue then I’m with you and I’m sure serious questions will indeed need to be asked....but not after one game and after such a decent start.

He now stands a good chance of being relegated twice in two years:lol:

It's still a pretty big ask of Fulham to get their shit together, the other two are goners. I do think Fulham can do it if they get a little more organized and sign another good defender. They just look so much like us. They are capable of causing trouble but they shoot themselves in the foot.

Neil Lennon playing the victim yet again. Just hold your hands up for once you prick. I cant stand the twat - he must be the most dislikeable manager in football
He always seemed a decent bloke when I've seen him do punditry but as a manager he has always come across as an odious cretin.

I'm watch Kai Havertz and I can't see anything that makes me think he's worth more than £10mil, let alone £75mil.

No first touch, doesn't run, can't pass, can't tackle....Baffling.

Did they accidentally sign Jim Havertz, Kai's brother?

Leicester looking really good today vs Chelsea. We need to emulate Leicester in terms of buying the right players and improving them which will lead to progression in the league.

I don’t have any bad feelings against Leicester, a very well run club who deserve to be where they are. I am a bit jealous as they have over taken us in the recent honours and social media stakes, but as you say, they are an example of how you can rise to the top even if you aren’t a “big 6”.

I must be picking the wrong games to watch him, however I haven’t ever sat there and thought Callum Hudson Odoi is a standout in the game, not like Smith Rowe in the last few games. He is a good player and still young, but perhaps his hype is ahead of his actual performance at the moment?

I must be picking the wrong games to watch him, however I haven’t ever sat there and thought Callum Hudson Odoi is a standout in the game, not like Smith Rowe in the last few games. He is a good player and still young, but perhaps his hype is ahead of his actual performance at the moment?

Only thing I've noticed about him is I keep thinking he's Tammy :lol:

I'm watch Kai Havertz and I can't see anything that makes me think he's worth more than £10mil, let alone £75mil.

No first touch, doesn't run, can't pass, can't tackle....Baffling.

Did they accidentally sign Jim Havertz, Kai's brother?

Still they can always bring on the £50 million buy Werner.