Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 1116 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

Lyon just had a goal ruled out for offside, She even checked VAR and it's clearly onside as the other player wasn't affecting the run of play who took the shot, they got different football rules :slap:

Arsenal winning this at a walking pace, David Luiz in the backline, and zero mistakes look like being made. I fully expect them to be bang up to play us which will be annoying.

Never mind him, Wilson is the one. I don't mind Newcastle at all but I wouldn't be opposed to seeing him get relegated two seasons in a row. Also no ill will on Bruce, its all about Wilson.
He's a Coventry twat, they all have a serious problem with Villa for some reason, I've never worked that one out. Until I worked there I'd never been to Coventry and never saw them as a rival just as I don't see Walsall or even Wolves or Leicester as a rival

Not arsed about Wilson I think he’s a big standard bottom half striker. Bruce’s line up today was 4-2-4 yet they still created nothing in the parts I saw - I don’t think he’ll last long there