Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 1115 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

Sheffield United are so bad. Wilder worked miracles with them in that first season because they are dire. I thought they’d come straight back down actually so fair play to them for that first season, but they are absolutely dire playing like a poor championship team.

Sheffield United are so bad. Wilder worked miracles with them in that first season because they are dire. I thought they’d come straight back down actually so fair play to them for that first season, but they are absolutely dire playing like a poor championship team.

i think Leeds will be the same not that they have reached the heights that Sheffield Utd did, despite all the Beelzebub hype

i think Leeds will be the same not that they have reached the heights that Sheffield Utd did, despite all the Beelzebub hype

Yep, Leeds = Sheff United -1

If Leeds bury their heads in the sand with how poor at the back they are then they’re a no hoper. Of course they can change, we were bottom of all defensive stats last year which many of us including me were calling out - fair play to deano for recognising that needed fixing, because scoring 3 to win a game is not sustainable.

Yep, Leeds = Sheff United -1

If Leeds bury their heads in the sand with how poor at the back they are then they’re a no hoper. Of course they can change, we were bottom of all defensive stats last year which many of us including me were calling out - fair play to deano for recognising that needed fixing, because scoring 3 to win a game is not sustainable.
Good sides don't concede more than one a game and score 2 on average. All decent managers base their games on clean sheet first and foremost , some go about it in a more obvious way

Only Man C have let in less goals than us, yet we're playing attractive football. A good base on which to build. Sheffield are doomed; they're not good enough, and frankly neither is the manager, as he should have foreseen this and obviously didn't. The writing was on the wall after lockdown, when everybody was predicting they'd walk over us, but we drew and we looked the better side. They've been on the slide ever since.

Leeds will survive this year, because there are far worse below them, but they're going backwards. They'll only improve if Bielsa stops making the same mistake we made last year. As it is they already look tired and still have more than half the season to go.

The bottom four are the clear relegation candidates, with Newcastle maybe an outside bet.

Martial is absolute dog shit.

Typical we let him score against us.

The game is dog shit aswell .

Martin Tyler is dog shit now.

Carragher is a piece of dog shit

And the theme tune to Sky Sunday football is dog shit.

You’ll never stop this flame, I will never you go-ooooooooo

Ooooooooo