Rochdale (A) | Page 10 | Vital Football

Rochdale (A)

Hang on there Arthur - I think Hampton has given u a HUGE compliment, u being called Scottish means your intelligent, witty, self assured, confident and most probably up there in the good looks department....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

I'd rather be unintelligent, dull witted, insecure, lacking in confidence and pug ugly than be a Jock, Jock πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Hang on there Arthur - I think Hampton has given u a HUGE compliment, u being called Scottish means your intelligent, witty, self assured, confident and most probably up there in the good looks department....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Bloody hell .......... do you all think you're Billy Connolly, with a splash of Marti Pellow ? :LOL:

;)

I'm serious mate. Been across there loads of times, and used to work with plenty too.

I'm sure some of them are nowt to write home about, just like in any other country (ours included), but to write them all off in such a generic manner seems odd.

Nowt as strange as folk I suppose.

You are right on the general principle mate, but I must admit I find Parisians just as obnoxious as most Londoners. Seem to think because they come from a "big" city they are a cut above the rest of us.
Oh, absolutely TB. I know a few French people who think similar of their Parisienne compatriots. .......... but then again, I worked with a couple of people from Paris who were lovely.

I think the city thing could probably be applied elsewhere also........ but it's still an inappropriate generalisation.

Oh, absolutely TB. I know a few French people who think similar of their Parisienne compatriots. .......... but then again, I worked with a couple of people from Paris who were lovely.

I think the city thing could probably be applied elsewhere also........ but it's still an inappropriate generalisation.

I had business dealings and work in France for a number of years and have yet to find anyone outside of Paris who has a good word to say about their city dwelling cousins.

I worked all across the Med coast and up in Le Mans on contracts and made many friends amongst those communities, we always got a friendly welcome in whichever bar we made home.

Been to France on holiday Never again. Long time ago. Must admit. But hygiene around toilets was bloody disgusting. On the campsite and. A few other Places. Give me Spain any time.

I think you must have followed moonay into trap 1....he has a poor constitution ( just like France BTW).

The generalisations in this post are frightening. Talk about small minded yokels. So based on meeting a couple in Paris and a toilet on a campsite all French folk are scruffy gets who are up their own arses. Hilarious!
I know it's like saying everyone in Platt Wazz and Scholes are on the fiddle or all rugby fans are portly gravy stained idiots πŸ€”