What are you cooking during lockdown? | Page 158 | Vital Football

What are you cooking during lockdown?

Dirty ( filthy) double pepperoni pizza again, much too frequent Friday night treat including extra toppings of prosciutto,mushrooms, sliced cherry tomatoes and red peppers plus a chilled bottle of London Pride. Cadbury’s flake dessert to follow

Lots of room for supper if you leave the biscuits and just lick the chocolate off ;)
CO-OP tripple chocolate crisp cereal for supper.
It's a good job I don't drink the same quantities of alcohol some of you guys do, with all the food I eat I'd look like Sydney Greenstreet.
You'll have to google him Rob.

CO-OP tripple chocolate crisp cereal for supper.
It's a good job I don't drink the same quantities of alcohol some of you guys do, with all the food I eat I'd look like Sydney Greenstreet.
You'll have to google him Rob.
Yep, I had no idea and had to resort to Ecosia (like Google, but it plants trees for every X number of searches). On the subject of alcohol, I added a couple of measures of new whiskies to my infinity bottle last night. Haven't tried it yet though.

Yep, I had no idea and had to resort to Ecosia (like Google, but it plants trees for every X number of searches). On the subject of alcohol, I added a couple of measures of new whiskies to my infinity bottle last night. Haven't tried it yet though.

OK, I have to ask. What is an "infinity bottle"? Is this a euphemism for something?

OK, I have to ask. What is an "infinity bottle"? Is this a euphemism for something?
Haha no euphemism! The idea is you create your own unique blend by adding measures of whatever whisky you have. Over time you see how it develops and changes as you keep adding to it, so it goes on forever! I'm also recording what goes into it.

Haha no euphemism! The idea is you create your own unique blend by adding measures of whatever whisky you have. Over time you see how it develops and changes as you keep adding to it, so it goes on forever! I'm also recording what goes into it.

Interesting!